Why did the black americans turned into and embraced gangster culture?

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
If you see the most important black figures of USA they were people who were setting an example of values and elegance like Malcolm X, MLK, Muhammad Ali, Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, etc Very few were kinda individualistic and rebellious like Wilt Chamberlain

You could try to tell me that "Rappers did it" but those dumbassed don't possess enough intelligence like the mentioned above to come with the idea that being a gangster was cool, unless the first hippy hoper was some genius.

Even Jazz was waaay more elegant and sophisticated than hip hop. Personally i think a lot of it might have been conservatives (And also democrats) inducing and promoting it as some sort of psy op to make them look bad in front of the general american public. If you see who owned the discographics and stuff like that a lot of them had a lot of political ties with both parties.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Gangster culture is the default culture of Kangz. Those famous black men you mention are only famous because they pretended to have traditional western values so they could be accepted by the predominately white media and culture of their time. Malcolm X does not belong in that group. Bill Cosby and OJ Simpson do belong in that group, and are good examples of a Kangz frauding their natural tendencies to be accepted by mainstream Americans.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and IAMNOTANINCEL
Gangster culture is the default culture of Kangz. Those famous black men you mention are only famous because they pretended to have traditional western values so they could be accepted by the predominately white media and culture of their time. Malcolm X does not belong in that group. Bill Cosby and OJ Simpson do belong in that group, and are good examples of a Kangz frauding their natural tendencies to be accepted by mainstream Americans.
Well i can't answer properly but certainly LeBron James is from that culture you mention. The man is always sucking the balls of mainstream white media.

However they are in a kinda strange situation because at the same time they act as if they are "down with the homies". The nigga always arrives in front of the cameras with a Malcolm x book and somehow he is always on the same page
Ef1CBdbXoAACxig large
Sddefault

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
why do niggas act like whites ain’t have they own gangsta shit going on with them niggas in the mafia

Al Capone, mobsters, etc

they act like only blacks is on some gangsta shit

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and wishIwasSalludon
ou could try to tell me that "Rappers did it" but those dumbassed don't possess enough intelligence like the mentioned above to come with the idea that being a gangster was cool, unless the first hippy hoper was some genius.
Why do you think coming up with the idea that gangsters are cool would require intelligence. Also the real answer is the Jews did it

Why do you think coming up with the idea that gangsters are cool would require intelligence.
You know because 99% of societies shun over gangsters and criminals yet somehow they achieved to make it look cool. To be honest it's an american thing to make the lawless and cruel look good, from cowboys to italian mafia to racial gangs to the navy seals

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
To be honest it's an american thing to make the lawless and cruel look good, from cowboys to italian mafia to racial gangs to the navy seals
Not really everybody glorifies violence

Not really everybody glorifies violence
Violence considered legit by their culture like their armies and so. Not outlaws and gangs outside of their boundaries imo.

However i believe thanks to hollywood it has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back