Why did this girl do this

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
I was walking minding my own business until I notice this couple average couple nothing much hardy even care until I notice the girl was a goth bitch so I started looking at her nice legs and I think she notice me so she grab her bf hand why did she what does this mean

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 28896, IndianMewingChad69 and 3 others
@rooman i seen you around do you have any idea what does this mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 29224
maybe u are subhuman idk ask @Blackgymmax
Probably I most likely am but the couple didn’t even look good either way

she was disgusted by you and wanted to reassure that you shouldn't get any ideas since she has a bf who mogs u

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 19064, horizon and 5 others
so I started looking at her nice legs and I think she notice me so she grab her bf hand why did she what does this mean
You should have said to her: "Not interested anyway, sweetie, don't flatter yourself...."

You should have said to her: "Not interested anyway, sweetie, don't flatter yourself...."
Not worth it tbh she a nigger anyways

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Brootal, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
It means stay in your lane.

Best thing I've read today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224
A random girl just asked for hugs from you out of nowhere?
I didn’t say the full story cuz didn’t felt like typing but after a while the same girl started talking to me and ask for hugs but then I ignore her and idk why she got mad now she bullies me

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I was walking minding my own business until I notice this couple average couple nothing much hardy even care until I notice the girl was a goth bitch so I started looking at her nice legs and I think she notice me so she grab her bf hand why did she what does this mean
It means you shouldn't care.

I didn’t say the full story cuz didn’t felt like typing but after a while the same girl started talking to me and ask for hugs but then I ignore her and idk why she got mad now she bullies me
Look in the mirror tbh and you will see why tbh. If you are good looking then it's probably something good.

You're still talking to her now? You still meet up with her/have her number?

Look in the mirror tbh and you will see why tbh. If you are good looking then it's probably something good.

You're still talking to her now? You still meet up with her/have her number?
Nah I never bother to ask for her number blacks aren’t my cup of tea and she annoying ass fuck that why I ignore her but now she just bullies me I might just lay my hands on that bitch

I ain’t that why I ignore her but now she pissing me off bullying me
Bully her back then. Mock her if it's gonna bother you so long after the fact. Is she a classmate or something?

Bully her back then. Mock her if it's gonna bother you so long after the fact. Is she a classmate or something?
Nah we don’t even go to the same class she just started randomly talking to me aftet I seen her mid ass bf and her