Why didn't amerindians kick out the European invaders the moment they set foot on this land ?

L

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great
They had already successfully kicked out the Norsemen years back and Norsemen were far stronger than dumb Spaniards and Brits

Why couldn't these dumb fucks just kill the fuck out of these white men who backstab them ?

Stupid indios now these MFS brought niggers to our land and mixed them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, shalomnigga, rand anon and 2 others
They had sticks and stones vs Europeans with guns & horses. Not all some were more advanced but disease still wiped them out it was mostly disease

some had obsidian swords & some other iron weapons but it didn’t matter since a bunch of them died cuz of disease

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, GabachoCopium and Luffymaxxing
they got mogged so hard that they let the white guys fuck their foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, HitAndRun, rand anon and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and GabachoCopium
They had already successfully kicked out the Norsemen years back and Norsemen were far stronger than dumb Spaniards and Brits

Why couldn't these dumb fucks just kill the fuck out of these white men who backstab them ?

Stupid indios now these MFS brought niggers to our land and mixed them
they got destroyed by the european diseases before they even had the chance

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora, Luffymaxxing, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Cope they had bows and arrows and shut plus numerical advantage
some had obsidian swords & some other iron weapons but it didn’t matter since a bunch of them died cuz of disease

Plus the Incans, Aztecs and Mayans legit all had beef with a bunch of other neighboring tribes they conquered. Those neighboring tribes teamed up with the spainards to conqueror.

It’s really complicated but it wasn’t just warfare it was mostly disease that weakened them anyways.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, GabachoCopium, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
it was fate bud

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Luffymaxxing
they thought francis drake and his crew was a ghost when he came to california.
christopher columbos used moon cycles to make them think a curse was upon them if they didnt give up food
they traded rags for gold to elizabethians

their kindness got abused by roanoke settlers but ig they wiped them out later

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Luffymaxxing
they thought francis drake and his crew was a ghost when he came to california.
christopher columbos used moon cycles to make them think a curse was upon them if they didnt give up food
they traded rags for gold to elizabethians

their kindness got abused by roanoke settlers but ig they wiped them out later
Low IQ and shiet

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
They have to rise up against their conquerors and shut
aint nothing left to rise up against now :feelskek:
all the countries in latin america have independence

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and Luffymaxxing
aint nothing left to rise up against now :feelskek:
all the countries in latin america have independence
Shiet man but they're still ruled by white and black men, and i haven't seen a native American person in the US in like 7 years, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Because to get through the ocean it meant they were high t strong men

• Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Shiet man but they're still ruled by white and black men, and i haven't seen a native American person in the US in like 7 years, brutal
the native americans in the U.S. are never getting america back, they have like 0.1% of the govt's power

• So Sad
No? Not all lol most of them had Amerindian presidents

• JFL
No? Not all lol most of them had Amerindian presidents
Not anymore blud now it's either white, black, Arab or mixed

Only Peru and Bolivia have amerindians presidents regularly

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
the native americans in the U.S. are never getting america back, they have like 0.1% of the govt's power
There were like 2 million Amerindians at most in the entire North American continent excluding Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. That's less people than Mongalia and that's the most sparsely populated region on Earth. There's simply no way they could have had any majority there even without the Columbian exchange.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and vermillioncorefan
Why does race mixing bother you exactly is my question

With out loose immigration policy America wouldn’t be as big dicked whatsoever

Yea actually we have a bunch of Arab/Berber presidents in Latin America it’s funny.

Bolivia & Venezuela? well Venezuela is a shithole but still
Maduro is a black nigger straight from Angola

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Why does race mixing bother you exactly is my question

With out loose immigration policy America wouldn’t be as big dicked whatsoever
America has been doomed since the 1500s

• Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Becerrillo

• JFL
There were like 2 million Amerindians at most in the entire North American continent excluding Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. That's less people than Mongalia and that's the most sparsely populated region on Earth. There's simply no way they could have had any majority there even without the Columbian exchange.
it was done for us brownoids before it began ngl

• +1
America has been doomed since the 1500s
I guess that’s why it’s the most successful nation in the world, lmao. And I guess that’s why we had the most legendary economy boom in 1982 the Reagan boom

Over for us though because our skin colors are changing :feelsuhh:

I’m chillin though, I don’t really give a fuck if our entire race is mixed with ethnics partially because it won’t happen in my generation and also who actually gives a fuck, no solid proof of their being any real negative consequence to mixed race immigration on wage rates but ur not ready to have a real convo ur just a kid talking about bs he doesn’t understand

I guess that’s why it’s the most successful nation in the world, lmao. And I guess that’s why we had the most legendary economy boom in 1982 the Reagan boom

Over for us though because our skin colors are changing :feelsuhh:

I’m chillin though, I don’t really give a fuck if our entire race is mixed with ethnics partially because it won’t happen in my generation and also who actually gives a fuck, no solid proof of their being any real negative consequence to mixed race immigration on wage rates but ur not ready to have a real convo ur just a kid talking about bs he doesn’t understand
It's over blud globalization killed the world

It's over blud globalization killed the world
U really just saying shit innit bro

Here’s my advice as an og stop trying to replicate the cringe 60 iq ideals of retards on the internet that they propagate through other gateway retards

Nothing productive comes out of this

• Hmm...