Why do asian women mimic white features so much?

murdah

murdah

They will go out of their way to fraud with contacts, use makeup to make their features appear sharper i.e nose, and dye their hair a lot of the times. They honestly look better with the jet black hair combo and black eyes

IMG 7191 Much better look than mimicking these cracker women’s features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Trilogy, MikeMew'sBitch and 4 others
Asian woman are the CEO of frauding

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Numb, normie_joe and 3 others

Last edited:
gook genes are inherently inferior and they know this

gook genes are inherently inferior and they know this
You think Kai Cenat has the same amount of power as the Rothschild and rockefellers

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Sprinkles
Yeah but not all fraud with contacts eg Kazakhs 1/5 like have blue eyes

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
You think Kai Cenat has the same amount of power as the Rothschild and rockefellers

Kai Cenat is a puppet you retarded fuck, where did I say that?

Kai Cenat is a puppet you retarded fuck, where did I say that?
You’ve claimed he’s part of the global elite and ye who cares about puppets in the long run. The kikes behind it matter not the retards they use.

Like bro like if ur going to larp or pretend u know how evil the world is or all this I’m super woke Bs. Like at least understand what central banking and usury is.

At least understand what central banking is and how it works enslaving u

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and murdah
You’ve claimed he’s part of the global elite and ye who cares about puppets in the long run. The kikes behind it matter not the retards they use.

Like bro like if ur going to larp or pretend u know how evil the world is or all this I’m super woke Bs. Like at least understand what central banking and usury is.

At least understand what central banking is and how it works enslaving u

you keep claiming I’m doing things and saying things I never did.

nigga who the fuck is larping?

Jesus Christ you belong in a ward dude. take your meds.

and the reason I never knew about central banking is bc I don’t give a fuck about banking nigga

you keep claiming I’m doing things and saying things I never did.

nigga who the fuck is larping?

Jesus Christ you belong in a ward dude. take your meds.
Says the nigger who believes retarded nigger rappers are part of the global elite and calls u a Nazi when u talk about Jews or actual truthful shit.
and the reason I never knew about central banking is bc I don’t give a fuck about banking nigga
Ur low iq if you don’t understand how central banking ties into ur day to day life & issues concerning the evil behind the world.

But no muh dumb influencers that even 12 year old niggers claim the same bs u claim about them is the same.

Muh numbers and astrology cope instead of learning how currency works is a sign of extremely low intelligence and being from a slum

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
least self hating east asian mentality type shiii

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
Says the nigger who believes retarded nigger rappers are part of the global elite and calls u a Nazi when u talk about Jews or actual truthful shit.

Ur low iq if you don’t understand how central banking ties into ur day to day life & issues concerning the evil behind the world.

But no muh dumb influencers that even 12 year old niggers claim the same bs u claim about them is the same.

Muh numbers and astrology cope instead of learning how currency works is a sign of extremely low intelligence and being from a slum

IMG 9814

Because chinks are naturally not goodlooking.

You can cope all you want with “muh feminine features”

Flat face, square face, small lips, long jawline, small eyes, flat body, flat tits, rectangle shape. Is not feminine.

Gooks are naturally ugly, and most are aware.

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Sprinkles and murdah
They will go out of their way to fraud with contacts, use makeup to make their features appear sharper i.e nose, and dye their hair a lot of the times. They honestly look better with the jet black hair combo and black eyes

View attachment 2878657Much better look than mimicking these cracker women’s features

They unironically look better than white women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
Because chinks are naturally not goodlooking.

You can cope all you want with “muh feminine features”

Flat face, square face, small lips, long jawline, small eyes, flat body, flat tits, rectangle shape. Is not feminine.

Gooks are naturally ugly, and most are aware.
IMG 6987 when they embrace their natural features, they look good. Jet black hair and eyes mog basic blonde bitches

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Richard Cheese
View attachment 2878752 when they embrace their natural features, they look good. Jet black hair and eyes mog basic blonde bitches

Those aren’t their natural features

Google any famous chink before surgery, and you’ll see them in their natural state.

Unfortunate looking people that get by on “muh feminine”

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese
265591738 448319773491058 2881807297085509658 n
46c0fc8b01d70ccdb93647a02b7f5900

It just looks good would be short and simple. But it's never simple is it. I don't know if it's objective, or brainwashing by the white man since gingers are considered less than ideal(except for this one:
Oiqbzvuqqcra1
) which could mean that it's just brainwashing, but lighter features are the preference on women especially. As for straight noses that's an ideal everywhere. I don't know of a single population where a huge bulbous schnozz is something to strive for.
I guess it's boring to have the same color for everything, though you could argue why go for white coloring specifically - appreciation? They brainwash themselves pretty much everyone in anime has everything BUT asian coloring. The amount of blond you'll see in that shit is astonishing that's not to say those characters are white though if you go to say Kabuchiko you'll find plenty of host types larping with blue eyed contacts, full white foundation and blond dyed hair.

Last edited:
  • JFL
View attachment 2878769View attachment 2878770
It just looks good would be short and simple. But it's never simple is it. I don't know if it's objective, or brainwashing by the white man since gingers are considered less than ideal(except for this one:View attachment 2878779 ) which could mean that it's just brainwashing, but lighter features are the preference on women especially. As for straight noses that's an ideal everywhere. I don't know of a single population where a huge bulbous schnozz is something to strive for.
I guess it's boring to have the same color for everything, though you could argue why go for white coloring specifically. They brainwash themselves as well pretty much everyone in anime has everything BUT asian coloring. The amount of blond you'll see in that shit is astonishing that's not to say those characters are white though if you go to say Kabuchiko you'll find plenty of host types larping with blue eyed contacts, full white foundation and blond dyed hair.
Black people embrace their bulbous noses. Not saying you don’t have to strive for a look, but why not embrace something that’s predominant in your race?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard Cheese
I adore asian hoes, just now im fantasizing about a kpop star who killed herself in 2019. I would enter her aparment just before she is about to hang herself (which she did irl) and save her. She would then first be angry that i stopped her from killing herself but soon enough she would change her mind and thank me. Then, as a reward, we would have hot fuck:feelsohh: on the nearby couch and she would fall in love with me. :feelsautistic:

Then reality hits me and i realize she would probably kill herself even faster if she saw my incel face entering her apartment. :feelswhat:

RIP Goo Hara

747049906932112912018838211876271882930337n-1574612799793380505095.jpg

• JFL
because they want to be white

• So Sad
I adore asian hoes, just now im fantasizing about a kpop star who killed herself in 2019. I would enter her aparment just before she is about to hang herself (which she did irl) and save her. She would then first be angry that i stopped her from killing herself but soon enough she would change her mind and thank me. Then, as a reward, we would have hot fuck:feelsohh: on the nearby couch and she would fall in love with me. :feelsautistic:

Then reality hits me and i realize she would probably kill herself even faster if she saw my incel face entering her apartment. :feelswhat:

RIP Goo Hara

747049906932112912018838211876271882930337n-1574612799793380505095.jpg
Amen. East asians are on par with white women

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch