Why do Asians get a bowl cut (aka an autist hairstyle)

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
In college and other yellow places you'll come across Asian dudes with bowl cut. (Hiding their foreheads). Fr It looks nerdy af.

In college and other yellow places you'll come across Asian dudes with bowl cut. (Hiding their foreheads). Fr It looks nerdy af.
because they dont care about looks, they just go there too study (majority of them)

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
It reminds them of asian conical straw hats

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Bushman, tyroneorkms and 1 other person
because they dont care about looks, they just go there too study (majority of them)
no, they think it actually looks good. gooks are dumb af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, exo and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Parents cut their hair most of the times and they dont know anything so they just cut it short and asians have fine hair so it poofs up like a porcupine

• +1
And they're the ones (beside white ppl) who keep the world functional. It's sad to see how the world treats them.

no, they think it actually looks good. gooks are dumb af
true, what I hate most is when they are valorant players, nerdy and they will try to combat this by saying "asians have higher iq" lol they stopped advancing in technology around 1600s while us europeans kept advancing to this day, we invented 90% of things ethnics use.

Last edited:
  • +1
And they're the ones (beside white ppl) who keep the world functional. It's sad to see how the world treats them.
true they did contribute a lot and balance out a lot of the intelligence, but, the majority of them are either nerds that like anime and are complete losers OR are sympathizers with niggers, sympathizers are the most dangerous as they can look like an ally

• +1
true, what I hate most is when they are valiant players, nerdy and they will try to combat this by saying "asians have higher iq" lol they stopped advancing in technology around 1600s while us europeans kept advancing to this day, we invented 90% of things ethnics use.
Legit
Winning the most nobels : Whites
Greatest empire ever existed : Whites
The global language : White

Even the Chinese wanted to convert their writting system to Latin and their party ideology was developed by white men.

Legit
Winning the most nobels : Whites
Greatest empire ever existed : Whites
The global language : White

Even the Chinese wanted to convert their writting system to Latin and their party ideology was developed by white men.
I thought you were a fed reacting to all the posts in the thread but this I stand corrected. It's true though, white men have created 90% of things for ethnics and they use it against us. Language, smart phones, phones, architecture, the apartments they live in, the buses they ride, the schools they attend, banks, internet, cars, yea some of them are created by jews but point still stands.

• +1
They’re Blackpilled and don’t cope with hair theory

• So Sad
fuckk i kinda have a semi bowl cut rn cuz im tryna hide my big forehead, its layered so its not that bad but its still flat and bowl shaped

whats the ideal style for asians? been thinking of getting a perm but ion wanna look gay

• +1