Why do black women lie about not liking lightskin men

leewockymane

leewockymane

Iron
Is this the black community version of virtue signaling?

How did black women get away with not having lightskin worshipping allegations?

I want an answer from my fellow blacks specifically but non blacks who are aware of black people colorism dynamic

• +1
Reactions: Obito, wishIwasSalludon, sportsmogger and 2 others
Virtue signaling. Alongside rewriting history

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Lynxress
because they black

SHeboons are absolute chad/tyrone/money worshippers of the highest degree.

SHeboons are absolute chad/tyrone/money worshippers of the highest degree.
I don’t think that black women are any more guilty of this than other women, it’s just that people take it more personally since it’s a black woman saying this and a lot of people hate black women so there’s that.

Because black women control the narrative for the most part, because it's a matriarchy
I always wondered why don’t dark skin men speak up as much with the colorism they face?

I always wondered why don’t dark skin men speak up as much with the colorism they face?
They'll call you a bitch + for the most part it's just dating politics and looks pathetic.

@AlexBrown84 how are u a lightskin yet a khhv, aren't you guys supposed to have it on easy mode JFL

black men openly and shamelessy worship white women/ 'snowbunnies' just as much if not more than black women worship lightskins to be fair

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Ricky212
black men openly and shamelessy worship white women/ 'snowbunnies' just as much if not more than black women worship lightskins to be fair
Brian Kemp GIF by GIPHY News

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
if i was a black man i wouldn't be worked up over this because black women are the biggest femcels + black men have way more SMV and date out way more than black women

ur the only one who doesn't tbh, have you seen all those tiktoks of black dudes that are like 'me when the snowbunnies arrive' and shit like that, i'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, i love white women too

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Ricky212
Is this the black community version of virtue signaling?

How did black women get away with not having lightskin worshipping allegations?

I want an answer from my fellow blacks specifically but non blacks who are aware of black people colorism dynamic
Because they prefer darker men. It’s that simple. Though if the lightskin is a mogger they will like him but they alwyas prefer darker masc BVLL. This is because blacks on a gentic level view lighter men as weak and inferior by default, lightskin men are seen as women and this translates to blk foids

black men have way more SMV and date out way more than black women
its barely a comparison, neither date out. black women only like thug niggers they dont like any other guys and most non black girls think black guys are subhuman animals

@AlexBrown84 how are u a lightskin yet a khhv, aren't you guys supposed to have it on easy mode JFL
Mullatos ironically have a harder time with black foids but do extremly well with white foid. I’d argue Mullatos greatest advantage is slaying white fodis

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and yeeyeeslayer
excerpt from a current book i’m reading haha
IMG 0392

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer