Why do cops empty mags into niggers like its GTA

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
Anytime I watch a vid of a police shooting they always empty their mag into the guy they are shooting at like this shit a video game

like even after the person is 100% no longer a threat or dead they still keep dumping

Ive so far seen this most with pedos so maybe its just deserved in the eyes of cops but either way I always go "I think you got him bro"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, fukmylyf, DelonLover1999 and 7 others
😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, fukmylyf, Sushifart and 2 others
why i never going to america

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
why i never going to america
Machine Gun GIF

pov the cop saw you move one cm after he said stop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, fukmylyf, Lebron_James and 6 others
Because they're trigger happy and badly trained

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and Sushifart
Because they are redpilled and holding their frame, if a nigger moves it’s obviously an invite to shoot him because he was shit testing

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, Imretarded? and 0S4MA
They do that with anyone they deem a threat

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
im guessing the job gets boring when you do it for a long time

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and 0S4MA

not always niggers goyim

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and 0S4MA
1) because they are trigger happy

2) because they are poorly trained

3) because killing the nigger is less expensive than imprisoning him or having him in court

4) because they are based

5) Most of these niggers are on drugs like coke and meth. Even shooting them multiple times won't stop them from bum-rushing you and attack. I've seen videos of niggers being filled with bullets and not going down. Some retarded cop unironically wasted 3 shotgun shells trying to kill a single shitbull that was tied in a basement and attacked them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, fukmylyf, rand anon and 3 others
1) because they are trigger happy

2) because they are poorly trained

3) because killing the nigger is less expensive than imprisoning him or having him in court

4) because they are based

5) Most of these niggers are on drugs like coke and meth. Even shooting them multiple times won't stop them from bum-rushing you and attack. I've seen videos of niggers being filled with bullets and not going down. Some retarded cop unironically wasted 3 shotgun shells trying to kill a single shitbull that was tied in a basement and attacked them
imagine being a Russian solder and a meth fueled German solder is eating all your bullets and is screaming shit in german while charging right for you.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, fukmylyf, xegigi and 1 other person
Theres a video out where some cop shot a airman 6 times and turns out he was innocent and the call was from a karen that lied lol.

Also ended up being the same police department that months prior, empied a clip into a innocent mans car because the cop heard a acorn drop and through the guy was shooting at him.

Cops are pussies, but they represent the majority of the population. People are tribalistic (racist), fearsome, subject to propaganda etc. In reality, there's very few people who have the genetic capability to be in a position of power. Allowing the majority to earn this right leads to problems just like these.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and xegigi
Anytime I watch a vid of a police shooting they always empty their mag into the guy they are shooting at like this shit a video game

like even after the person is 100% no longer a threat or dead they still keep dumping

Ive so far seen this most with pedos so maybe its just deserved in the eyes of cops but either way I always go "I think you got him bro"
Shut the fuck up stupid retard sandnigger

It's because they need to fire until the threat will guaranteed no longer be a threat

I swear to god this retard never thinks before he presses post kill yourself nigga

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
It's because they need to fire until the threat will guaranteed no longer be a threat

I swear to god this retard never thinks before he presses post kill yourself nigga
watch the vid you dicksucking 14yo maggot cause everyone understood but you :lul:

interesting how nobody disagreed but the 8th grader

fuck up son

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi
watch the vid you dicksucking 14yo maggot

interesting how nobody disagreed but the 8th grader

fuck up son
Nigga daniel shaver was an exception u fucking tardball

Jfl at this retard

Nigga daniel shaver was an exception u fucking tardball
point out where I said this was a common occurrence you dumb faggot :lul:

obviously, it was in the context of the post by @BadmanGangstar

point out where I said this was a common occurrence you dumb faggot :lul:

obviously, it was in the context of the post by @BadmanGangstar
Ur title implied this you stupid nigger lover

"why are cops killing blacks"

Jfl why are they not gtfo with this shit post

"why are cops killing blacks"
nobody but you has thought that so far so ill just say your a dicksucking faggot still mad about an online argument several days ago and call it a day :lul:

nobody but you has thought that so far so ill just say your a dicksucking faggot still mad about an online argument several days ago and call it a day :lul:
No nigga I'm just fucking with you because it seems you have a very easy to ragebait personality

Which you have proven here forth

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
No nigga I'm just fucking with you because it seems you have a very easy to ragebait personality
not really unless you think replying on a forum meant to talk to people makes you easy to rage-bait

plus rep through arguments is free :lul:

not really unless you think replying on a forum meant to talk to people makes you easy to rage-bait

plus rep through arguments is free :lul:
Nigga shut up

• Woah
Reactions: 0S4MA
Shut the fuck up stupid retard sandnigger

stop sucking cop dick boy, they'll shoot you dead just like any other person

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

No they wouldn't
I'm White
nigga
I’ve seen vids of them mag dumping autistic white guys and even non autistic white guys

The news just broadcasts the black ones for better ratings cuz of the blm shit that happened