Why do females go gym?

Gym girls are manly and sexually unattractive

• Total voters
FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Understandable if you're trying to achieve a toned body and bigger glutes. But why are gym girlies doing lat spread and other manly shit? Genuinely makes me wanna puke, and the guys in the comment section are horny over em? How ? Wtf? How are you as a straight heterosexual male with testosterone find this shit boner inducing? Is this some sort of hivemind shit?

Tldr - gym girls are unattractive

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Recessed Life, dragomaxxer and 1 other person
Because it makes them look more attractive tbh. Most gym girls that train the whole body just have a normal looking body with a fat ass, only the minority looks like guys

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and BigJimsWornOutTires
Because it makes them look more attractive tbh. Most gym girls that train the whole body just have a normal looking body with a fat ass, only the minority looks like guys

No way you find ts attractive

• +1
Reactions: mike21 and bloomercel
To distract guys :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, bloomercel and FBl
Understandable if you're trying to achieve a toned body and bigger glutes. But why are gym girlies doing lat spread and other manly shit? Genuinely makes me wanna puke, and the guys in the comment section are horny over em? How ? Wtf? How are you as a straight heterosexual male with testosterone find this shit boner inducing? Is this some sort of hivemind shit?

To fuck and attract chad

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Xangsane, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
To fuck and attract chad
Why would chads fuck a girl with bigger arms and abs than chad themselves? Are chads closeted homos?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
For Chad. And males simp for every girl, that is nothing new

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and FBl
For Chad. And males simp for every girl, that is nothing new
Men for every girl true but gym girlies got an ounce of manlines and test to them, nothing about them screams estrogen

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
To see me

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and FBl
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and FBl
Have you not seen those ones with fat ass that walk past a guy with camera to distract him and see his reaction

Have you not seen those ones with fat ass that walk past a guy with camera to distract him and see his reaction
I'm not talking about them I'm talking about gym foids like leanbeefpatty, they're too muscular and veiny for a foid. HIGH T activity

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
To grow their ass to sit on Chads face and cock

• Woah
Reactions: FBl
more girls ahve started to become retarded and non nt, same reason why we see more girls now be obsessed weebs that act like 4chan incels whereas before it was almost exclusively guys

give a somewhat aspie girl access to a gym and she will little by little become a gymbro its brutal tbh how they descend themselves if ur a girl in the gym doing anything but cardio and lower body its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, Pikabro, Xangsane and 1 other person

They just want to grow their ass for Chad

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
more girls ahve started to become retarded and non nt, same reason why we see more girls now be obsessed weebs that act like 4chan incels whereas before it was almost exclusively guys

give a somewhat aspie girl access to a gym and she will little by little become a gymbro its brutal tbh how they descend themselves if ur a girl in the gym doing anything but cardio and lower body its over
They just want to grow their ass for Chad
Only for him to dump

• So Sad
to fuck chad

It ascends them

Yes - 2

No - 5

Most of yall are closeted homos ngl fucking fags

OP's confused because of the trannies

• WTF

Tbh

• +1