Why do footballers get paid

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Getting paid hundreds of millions just because they can kick a ball around. Like ok, let the game be a thing, but don't pay these mfs hundreds of million dollars, what's the point? What if you use that money for curing world hunger, war or other shit?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 31future69, Gonthar, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Yu just wouldn't get it.

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
The money comes from people who subscribe to the matches on TV, attend the games, buy the shirts and merchandise etc...

Tens of billions.... It's insane

I'm really ashamed of doing this for over a decade

All that money supporting Chad's lifestyle and some jew who probably put the whole industry together

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, Gonthar, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Getting paid hundreds of millions just because they can kick a ball around. Like ok, let the game be a thing, but don't pay these mfs hundreds of million dollars, what's the point? What if you use that money for curing world hunger, war or other shit?

View attachment 2848764
The money comes from people who subscribe to the matches on TV, attend the games, buy the shirts and merchandise etc...

All that money supporting Chad's lifestyle and some jew who probably put the whole industry together

agreed i hate braindead sports culture. normtards worship a bunch of young multi millionaires kicking a ball around a field for 90 minutes as if it's the best thing ever. they also do it while drinking beer and beer is fucking disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and asdvek
For cardio

supply and demand

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG

This is why I support gamers because I love it and I actslly get ten out of the whole thing (playing fucking games) I’ll never get sports hooligans. One thing warhammer got right is depicting football hookigans as retarded dumb ass bitches in the form of Orks because they are so fucking stupid for worshipping chads kicking a ball around that they may as well be fucking orks

• +1
Reactions: wsada
This is why I support gamers because I love it and I actslly get ten out of the whole thing (playing fucking games) I’ll never get sports hooligans. One thing warhammer got right is depicting football hookigans as retarded dumb ass bitches in the form of Orks because they are so fucking stupid for worshipping chads kicking a ball around that they may as well be fucking orks
So you like watching people play fifa but not real life football

So you like watching people play fifa but not real life football
I don’t watch ANYBODY play games I PLAY GAMES MYSELF. Don’t project your side character aura unto me I view myself as the main character of my movie I don’t watch fuckers

• JFL
I don’t watch ANYBODY play games I PLAY GAMES MYSELF. Don’t project your side character aura unto me I view myself as the main character of my movie I don’t watch fuckers
What you say to me you lil mortal?! Me? A side character? Bahaha hahahahahahaha!!!

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
What you say to me you lil mortal?! Me? A side character? Bahaha hahahahahahaha!!!
Nigger you are, your like one of those side characters in anime that are obessed with the MC (Ronaldo in your case) keep simping for him and being his N.01 fan son 👦

• JFL
Nigger you are, your like one of those side characters in anime that are obessed with the MC (Ronaldo in your case) keep simping for him and being his N.01 fan son 👦
It's not that I'm his biggest no.1 simp,it's that I AM him! The richest and most famous man of all time!! Put some respect on my name!!

It's not that I'm his biggest no.1 simp,it's that I AM him! The richest and most famous man of all time!! Put some respect on my name!!
View attachment 2848894
“Richest man of all time”

Isn’t even in top 5

Gets mogged by Jeff Bezos

Their skills are profitable, especially amongst brown people.

Meanwhile, your face doesn't have the profitability to match a Bumble sweat-hog

View attachment 2848764
they get paid that much because they entertain millions of stupid monkeys

They generate revenue