Why do gay men exist?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
women like other women and chads which makes sense because the average man is ugly. but how is it possible that so many gay men exist? why is there a group of men that voluntarily gets with the demographic that women try so hard to avoid?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Vermilioncore and Whitepill_Saint
Either incels who can't get women or chads who are bored of women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: stunna and ifyouwannabemylover
Think of it as an evolutionary pressure relief valve, men are mostly worthless on the sexual market and you would have a lot worse things happening if everything was a tightly corralled competition.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and ifyouwannabemylover
Think of it as an evolutionary pressure relief valve, men are mostly worthless on the sexual market and you would have a lot worse things happening if everything was a tightly corralled competition.
there should be a lot more gay men for this to make a real difference though tbh

I'm happy they exist

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
women like other women and chads which makes sense because the average man is ugly. but how is it possible that so many gay men exist? why is there a group of men that voluntarily gets with the demographic that women try so hard to avoid?
Idk let’s ask @AlexBrown84 maybe he can enlighten us

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
i was ur 5k rep

• +1
Reactions: ranierean
I’m convinced it’s an evolutionarily thing where hypersexuality comes into play & the extreme need to have sex.

Guys are way easier to ask for sex than women, genes forgoe the need for women and reproduction and place it on men.

Gay men have sex more than any other demographic.