Why do girls

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Like criminals? That’s the big question of this life.

A girl would rather fuck a man who murdered and raped 1,000 5 year old girls than fuck a man who cured cancer.

Women are atttaced to evil. Like flies on shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 58285, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Indeed thought provoking, it is been recycled many times but no definitive answer was provided.

Same applies to "bad boys", "thugs" to a lesser extent.

I mean the female nature by default is to be said soft, submissive and effeminate.

Therefore should be scared to be engaged with people mentioned above? But yet it's proven otherwise.

Is it about aggressiveness induce some sort of sexual attraction?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, 5'7 zoomer, Crisick and 3 others
Like criminals? That’s the big question of this life.

A girl would rather fuck a man who murdered and raped 1,000 5 year old girls than fuck a man who cured cancer.

Women are atttaced to evil. Like flies on shit.
Nah depends who looks better.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and UndiagnosedSchizo
Nah depends who looks better.
I doubt it. How come there isn’t a fan club and “niche” of women wearing shirts with photos of Martin Luther King, or getting tattoos of some heroic scientist who found the cure to some disease, yet there are women who wear shirts of Ted Bundy and get tattoos of John Wayne Gacy (in the latters case, he is ugly, too)?

For some odd reason, which we will never know, violence and murder attracts women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Kroker and UndiagnosedSchizo
I doubt it. How come there isn’t a fan club and “niche” of women wearing shirts with photos of Martin Luther King,
There are plenty of people who have t shirts of Martin Luther King
or getting tattoos of some heroic scientist who found the cure to some disease,
Give an example of a scientist.
yet there are women who wear shirts of Ted Bundy and get tattoos of John Wayne Gacy (in the latters case, he is ugly, too)?

For some odd reason, which we will never know, violence and murder attracts women.
It attracts women because it shows a man is strong and able to destroy other men.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and dantemaxxing
Men are attracted to beauty. Women are attracted to evil psychopaths.

Since the beginning of time women have lusted after violent men because that is what truly makes a man. Most men today are weak pussies incapable of violence if their life depended on it, and women recognize them for the genetic trash they truly are.

Women will always choose evil behavior over anything else combined.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, borismonster and Vermilioncore
Men are attracted to beauty. Women are attracted to evil psychopaths.

Since the beginning of time women have lusted after violent men because that is what truly makes a man. Most men today are weak pussies incapable of violence if their life depended on it, and women recognize them for the genetic trash they truly are.

Women will always choose evil behavior over anything else combined.
Wholeheartedly agree my dude

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and BrahminBoss
Wholeheartedly agree my dude
am I evil or a nice coward who eats doritos and laughs like a little girl when he reads something funny on this app?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Vermilioncore
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and BrahminBoss
why wouldn’t they be

imagine in nature youre a woman and you have to deal with all sorts of threats like predators and other people

are you gonna want a soft golden retriever archetype male to protect you or a pitbull/rottweiler type of male?

its evolution

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and borismonster
why wouldn’t they be

imagine in nature youre a woman and you have to deal with all sorts of threats like predators and other people

are you gonna want a soft golden retriever archetype male to protect you or a pitbull/rottweiler type of male?

its evolution
Nah I’d find the cuddliest soft worm to hold me 🥹🥹

yes but you would want her to behave like an unhinged psycho towards everyone else.
na id want her to cower in the corner as I get brutally ruined