why do gooks always fail when darktriad maxing?

radicalrationalist

radicalrationalist

Educator
they're just not built for this

also, datapoint for those crime maxing:

Police fingered the trio as suspects after obtaining a search warrant to get Google to hand over IP addresses that had searched the home’s address within 15 days of the fire.

never directly search the location you are going, or use a public terminal not your own phone/pc like these retards did :lul:

can't darktriadmax when your race got the face of a prepubescent child as a pheno.

Trust me, even if they’re rare, thug maxxed gooks are the worst psychopaths, you don’t want to mess with them. I have come across some, they’re the most aggressive thugs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, edodalic29 and HTN_Mentalcel
they're just not built for this

also, datapoint for those crime maxing:

never directly search the location you are going, or use a public terminal not your own phone/pc like these retards did :lul:
because they all look recessed without makeup
Main qimg 06a0c1a0a552fac6f590dac149e78401 pjlq

Weak small boned

Trust me, even if they’re rare, thug maxxed gooks are the worst psychopaths, you don’t want to mess with them. I have come across some, they’re the most aggressive thugs.
it's ok, i'll just shoot them in the head :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
because his name is kevin, real thugmaxxers come from crime families and not suburbs but all the triads that exist in the west are full of the most subhuman manlet subgroups from Hong Kong

Yakuza mog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back