why do guys hate on there lookmatch soo bad? calling them subhuman and shit its embarrasing

finn899

finn899

Kraken
niggas on this server are get soo offended when they see someone on the same level as them/sleightly above them like how ironic is it that a 35 year old indian who is 5'8 and looks like an ogre is telling his looksmatch/somebody maybe even above him that he should kill his mother for them genes?? MOST IRONIC SHIT EVER @MakinItHappen stop being delusional YOUR PROJECTING BUDDY
ugly people are the real ones who get satisfaction hating on other people thats why they do it remember that

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viligilante, Mewton, nanefer and 3 others
there is always something wrong if you make fun of people, thats why I troll lmaoo

there is always something wrong if you make fun of people, thats why I troll lmaoo
i know,thats why i give nicer ratings/if they look ltn i just tell them what to work on,but subhuman niggas get lifefuel off bullying other people

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo
most people on here are actual incels frauding, get hard when someone says that theyre htn :lul:

niggas on this server are get soo offended when they see someone on the same level as them/sleightly above them like how ironic is it that a 35 year old indian who is 5'8 and looks like an ogre is telling his looksmatch/somebody maybe even above him that he should kill his mother for them genes?? MOST IRONIC SHIT EVER @MakinItHappen stop being delusional YOUR PROJECTING BUDDY View attachment 2543979View attachment 2543980View attachment 2543981View attachment 2543982ugly people are the real ones who get satisfaction hating on other people thats why they do it remember that
True

most people on here are actual incels frauding, get hard when someone says that theyre htn :lul:
Or they just say theyre HTN until everyone gives up on trying to convince them and ignores (funky flamingo drose and colton meyers)

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, finn899 and schizo echochamber
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, finn899, plukee and 1 other person
Or they just say theyre HTN until everyone gives up on trying to convince them and ignores (funky flamingo drose and colton meyers)
they have feed flaminogs delsusions soo much bro puts side by sides of him and models and is convinced he mogs them 😭😭 always uses his best vs there worst pic too you gotta respect the hustle at that point

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo, BrahminBoss and IBlamePhaggots
they have feed flaminogs delsusions soo much bro puts side by sides of him and models and is convinced he mogs them 😭😭 always uses his best vs there worst pic too you gotta respect the hustle at that point
he has to be trolling for reputation

niggas on this server are get soo offended when they see someone on the same level as them/sleightly above them like how ironic is it that a 35 year old indian who is 5'8 and looks like an ogre is telling his looksmatch/somebody maybe even above him that he should kill his mother for them genes?? MOST IRONIC SHIT EVER @MakinItHappen stop being delusional YOUR PROJECTING BUDDY View attachment 2543979View attachment 2543980View attachment 2543981View attachment 2543982ugly people are the real ones who get satisfaction hating on other people thats why they do it remember that
Funny thing is I mog his ass and don't dare and tell me otherwise.

• Love it
Reactions: finn899
he has to be trolling for reputation
i dont think so he made a thread like yesterday about girls approaching him,then below addmited it was just girls walking towards him laughing in the grocery store and the only reason they didnt talk to him is bc hes 'low trust' if hes not trolling bro is gone crazu

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Funny thing is I mog his ass and don't dare and tell me otherwise.
every featute on your face you mog him you just took the photo in bad lighting

i dont think so he made a thread like yesterday about girls approaching him,then below addmited it was just girls walking towards him laughing and the only reason they didnt talk to him is bc hes 'low trust' if hes not trolling bro is gone crazu
what happens when you live on a website, I actually feel bad he probably doesnt talk to his parents or have any friends

Hey man stop hating!

Remember he had a conversation with a stacylite!

A whole conversation!

Shits insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, finn899 and funkyflamingo
what happens when you live on a website, I actually feel bad he probably doesnt talk to his parents or have any friends
Do you agree i mog that brown faggot makingithappen?

send pic side by side
look at the top thats him,he clearly mogs the indian even in bad lighting,the bitch ass indian was saying he should kill his mother for them genes which is very ironic

look at the top thats him,he clearly mogs the indian even in bad lighting,the bitch ass indian was saying he should kill his mother for them genes which is very ironic
is he the 1st or 2nd guy

and you have ppl like that andy bitch feeding into his delusions calling him htn every post

Which tells you the kind of degenerate he is, who the fuck would even consider harming their own mother

• +1
different lighting but u got better bones

hairmax+skinmax+eyebrowmax and and youll be better by ALOT

different lighting but u got better bones

hairmax+skinmax+eyebrowmax and and youll be better by ALOT
So the delusional nigger called a man that mogs him a subhuman 😂😂. I am on the skin thingy, and I just got minox+rosemary oil and a dermaroller. I will also be getting a genioplasty + canthoplasty and lower eyelid retraction.

• +1
Hey man stop hating!

Remember he had a conversation with a stacylite!

A whole conversation!

Shits insane
i just hope for the love of god its all a troll

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo
No for curries that’s something they will think about on their deathbed
its all good tho he was 'bloated' in every single pic and is gonna be chad once he 'debloats'

because this site is mostly filled with terminally online miserable people. There were a few good chads like salludon etc etc. Salludon stopped posting last year.

subconscious self-hatred