why do horror movies always have a little girl saying scary stuff?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
for example a movie will be about a family moving into a new home and the little girl will say “mommy the man says you’re not wanted here” and the mom will say “what man honey?” And will find sadistic drawings in the little girls bedroom.

How come all horror movies do this type of stuff

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, vermillioncorefan and BrahminBoss
Because the little girl is supposed to symbolise the peak non threatening being a female child yet that contrast of such a weak creature being so dangerous is what horror movies have been using for decades

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Cidre enjoyer and BrahminBoss
Because the little girl is supposed to symbolise the peak non threatening being a female child yet that contrast of such a weak creature being so dangerous is what horror movies have been using for decades
I thought OP was the most non threatening little Dorito eating shit to exist

for example a movie will be about a family moving into a new home and the little girl will say “mommy the man says you’re not wanted here” and the mom will say “what man honey?” And will find sadistic drawings in the little girls bedroom.

How come all horror movies do this type of stuff
one time i kept playing a little girl singing ring around the rosie to scare my friend and he pulled out a big ass knife on me and my friends and said to shut it down