Why do i argue with people in my head?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
Today at work there was a NT guy who was a manlet compared to me (and im only 6'1)
but his frame was better than mine and I started making an argument in my head.

i was legit arguing imagining him telling me "yeah u might be taller but u look like a giraffe all ur height went to ur neck" "look at ur wrists and shoulders lol i bet u have klinefelters syndrome"

i legit made that in my mind and was having this real time argument in my head with him in the room. then i even looked at himn angrily.

what causes this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Lynxress
Overthinking

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Overthinking
do u do the same?

I legit forget things that happened just 1 second ago, because I'm not really there in the moment.

like i put a coffee on the table and then if someone would ask me did i put the coffee there or you i would be like i dont know

do u do the same?

I legit forget things that happened just 1 second ago, because I'm not really there in the moment.

like i put a coffee on the table and then if someone would ask me did i put the coffee there or you i would be like i dont know
No because I don't care

No because I don't care
I feel like I am goign insane. and i cant stop it. i just do more things that makes no sense, and when i look back i think wtf is wrong with me. but at the time its the best option that i find

I feel like I am goign insane. and i cant stop it. i just do more things that makes no sense, and when i look back i think wtf is wrong with me. but at the time its the best option that i find
This you ?
Cc55e35db5498ae47c499dc6e7d3fbfb

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
do u do the same?

1-Do u have any vision problems? Like lazy eye or dominant eye/suppressed? Double vision cause fogginess even when ur seeing right
2- do u remember ur childhood? Abused dog or childhood traumas
3- less social activities, don't do frequent strangers humane interactions?
4- being on spectrum can also causes this

It can be either one of these option or multiple juggle up at same time. Do let me know ur opinion on this