Why do I feel so tired if I don't eat?

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Why? Even if I don't eat lunch or skip a meal?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Are you retarded
Calories means= energy

Hahahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, Aspiemogger, fibonacci and 7 others
Just drink coffee and take aspirin daily. Trying to leanmaxx?

Just drink coffee and take aspirin daily. Trying to leanmaxx?

I changed my plan from starving to just running as much as I can.

I may eat moderately but my metabolism, hgh and igf increases with running. Being 25% bf it's painful to run at high speeds but I can go non-stop for 2.5 km per run.

Take Addy like me

when you do eat only fats and protein and have zero carbs do not even think about it

now you'll be fat adapted

I changed my plan from starving to just running as much as I can.

I may eat moderately but my metabolism, hgh and igf increases with running. Being 25% bf it's painful to run at high speeds but I can go non-stop for 2.5 km per run.
Man my bodyfat% is slightly higher than yours after my nightmare dirty bulk. I'm losing weight steadily without feeling like shit and putting better numbers on the bar, I do cardio too. Just eat at a 500 kcal deficit and try to eat as much protein as possible. If you have cravings drink green tea or coffee.
Moreover, don't run at high speeds if you feel like shit. Jog. Jog. You'd be surprised by how many kcal you burn jogging long distances. Don't starve that's stupid too. https://tdeecalculator.net/ Use this AND SELECT SEDENTARY as type of activity. Then each day add up the calories you burned running through another calc and eat at a 500 kcal deficit. It sucks counting calories but you gotta do what you gotta do man. you'll get to less cal eventually.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Why? Even if I don't eat lunch or skip a meal?
bro is thus what .org does to a man. You weere tauaght this shit as a kid. if u dont eat ur gonna be tired retard, its your fuel

Man my bodyfat% is slightly higher than yours after my nightmare dirty bulk. I'm losing weight steadily without feeling like shit and putting better numbers on the bar, I do cardio too. Just eat at a 500 kcal deficit and try to eat as much protein as possible. If you have cravings drink green tea or coffee.
Moreover, don't run at high speeds if you feel like shit. Jog. Jog. You'd be surprised by how many kcal you burn jogging long distances. Don't starve that's stupid too. https://tdeecalculator.net/ Use this AND SELECT SEDENTARY as type of activity. Then each day add up the calories you burned running through another calc and eat at a 500 kcal deficit. It sucks counting calories but you gotta do what you gotta do man. you'll get to less cal eventually.

Nah I like running fast lol. It gives me adrenaline rush.

bro is thus what .org does to a man. You weere tauaght this shit as a kid. if u dont eat ur gonna be tired retard, its your fuel

Yeah but just skipping one meal?

Hypoglycemia

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
You are probably fluctuating your calorie intake too much daily. Your body needs some sort of consistency with regards to most things, such as calories.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and autistic_tendencies