Why do I have low social life

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
I gen think its up to looks but there are some sub5 with better social life than me

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i have no social life try being me

you probably not interesting

Low interest in most people. I’m the same , normies are good at feigning interest

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
low looks = low social life

idk why but its over for u

low looks = low social life
im gen trying to think of a ugly person with high social life but i cant think of one

• +1
Reactions: spark
The reason you lack a social life is not because of how you look. It is more likely that everything besides your looks contribute to your lack of social life.

The reason you lack a social life is not because of how you look. It is more likely that everything besides your looks contribute to your lack of social life.
hmm how could I improve

hmm how could I improve
After highschool: Engage more actively with others, pursue common interests, and be open and empathetic. Attend social events, join clubs or groups, and use social media as a tool for connection, not just consumption. Work on your communication skills, be a good listener, and show genuine interest in others' lives. Regularly make time for social activities and maintain a positive, friendly attitude.

In highschool:
  1. Join Clubs and Activities
    • Participate in clubs that match your interests. This could be anything from sports teams to drama clubs, robotics to debate teams.
    • Engage actively in these clubs by attending meetings regularly and volunteering for roles that increase interaction with others.
  2. Attend School Events
    • Go to sports games, school dances, plays, and other gatherings. These are great opportunities to meet new people.
    • Try to go with a friend if you're shy, but also make an effort to talk to new people when you're there.
  3. Be Friendly and Approachable
    • Smile and say hello to classmates and peers. Being friendly makes you more approachable.
    • Make small talk. Ask about their day, classes, and interests.
  4. Improve Your Conversation Skills
    • Listen actively and show genuine interest in others' stories.
    • Ask open-ended questions that encourage more than yes/no answers.
  5. Volunteer
    • Join community service groups or start a volunteer project. This can introduce you to people outside of your immediate social circle and also looks good on college applications.
  6. Work on Self-Confidence
    • Participate in public speaking, theater, or debate to boost your confidence.
    • Practicing skills like speaking in front of others can make it easier to initiate conversations.
  7. Use Social Media Wisely
    • Connect with your classmates on social media to keep up with events and share interests.
    • Be positive and supportive online; avoid drama.
  8. Be Open to New Friendships
    • Don't limit your social circle to one group. Be open to making friends from different circles and backgrounds.
    • Sometimes, unexpected friendships can be the most rewarding.
  9. Respect Differences
    • Be respectful of differing opinions and backgrounds. High school is a diverse environment, and embracing diversity can enrich your social experience.
  10. Maintain Your Relationships
    • Stay in touch, make plans, and show up when you say you will. Good friends are key to a fulfilling social life

• JFL
Reactions: spark
After highschool: Engage more actively with others, pursue common interests, and be open and empathetic. Attend social events, join clubs or groups, and use social media as a tool for connection, not just consumption. Work on your communication skills, be a good listener, and show genuine interest in others' lives. Regularly make time for social activities and maintain a positive, friendly attitude.

In highschool:
  1. Join Clubs and Activities
    • Participate in clubs that match your interests. This could be anything from sports teams to drama clubs, robotics to debate teams.
    • Engage actively in these clubs by attending meetings regularly and volunteering for roles that increase interaction with others.
  2. Attend School Events
    • Go to sports games, school dances, plays, and other gatherings. These are great opportunities to meet new people.
    • Try to go with a friend if you're shy, but also make an effort to talk to new people when you're there.
  3. Be Friendly and Approachable
    • Smile and say hello to classmates and peers. Being friendly makes you more approachable.
    • Make small talk. Ask about their day, classes, and interests.
  4. Improve Your Conversation Skills
    • Listen actively and show genuine interest in others' stories.
    • Ask open-ended questions that encourage more than yes/no answers.
  5. Volunteer
    • Join community service groups or start a volunteer project. This can introduce you to people outside of your immediate social circle and also looks good on college applications.
  6. Work on Self-Confidence
    • Participate in public speaking, theater, or debate to boost your confidence.
    • Practicing skills like speaking in front of others can make it easier to initiate conversations.
  7. Use Social Media Wisely
    • Connect with your classmates on social media to keep up with events and share interests.
    • Be positive and supportive online; avoid drama.
  8. Be Open to New Friendships
    • Don't limit your social circle to one group. Be open to making friends from different circles and backgrounds.
    • Sometimes, unexpected friendships can be the most rewarding.
  9. Respect Differences
    • Be respectful of differing opinions and backgrounds. High school is a diverse environment, and embracing diversity can enrich your social experience.
  10. Maintain Your Relationships
    • Stay in touch, make plans, and show up when you say you will. Good friends are key to a fulfilling social life
hmm im quite shy i might work on that thank you

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh