Why do I look ugly as fuck in different lighting but MTN in better lighting.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I should say I already know why because I am involved in film industry shit. so I know lighting theory. but I don't know why mine is the worst.

For example. I do test selfies using back camera with 2x zoom after a 12 hour shift and my eyes look beady, my hair stringy, neck fat, gross, asymmetrical face, small blunt button nose.

But I take a shower and go into my "make up mirror" style mirror with full lights in front of my face and I look nearly 100x better. Symmetrical face, sharp features squared jaw, 5 o'clock shadow, fluffy light and thick hair. my nose looks full length and downwards, Dimples in cheeks when smiling which makes jaw look more masculine and cutemaxxed. even when I do the front camera, arms lengths away with 2x zoom it still looks exactly like what i'm seeing in the mirror.

There has to be a way, as someone who knows lighting theory and the power of attraction to always have light on t he front of my face at all times? any suggestions?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, TheBrownOne, sudanguy and 1 other person
dnr essay

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, MTNAscension2 and wishIwasSalludon
I should say I already know why because I am involved in film industry shit. so I know lighting theory. but I don't know why mine is the worst.

For example. I do test selfies using back camera with 2x zoom after a 12 hour shift and my eyes look beady, my hair stringy, neck fat, gross, asymmetrical face, small blunt button nose.

But I take a shower and go into my "make up mirror" style mirror with full lights in front of my face and I look nearly 100x better. Symmetrical face, sharp features squared jaw, 5 o'clock shadow, fluffy light and thick hair. my nose looks full length and downwards, Dimples in cheeks when smiling which makes jaw look more masculine and cutemaxxed. even when I do the front camera, arms lengths away with 2x zoom it still looks exactly like what i'm seeing in the mirror.

There has to be a way, as someone who knows lighting theory and the power of attraction to always have light on t he front of my face at all times? any suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, nigkook, 147 and 5 others
You’ve taken the light/lens/angle pill. Foids have known about it since the dawn of photography over a century ago.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one

take the focal length pill 99% of phone cameras have small focal lengths that fuck up youre ratios. Solution, get a better camera, the human eye has a focal length thats around 50 mm but since we have two eyes that work together were able to perceive the world in a focal length much larger than 50 mm

combination of high body fat and lack of bones

yeah lighting is everything when it comes to cameras, but it doesn't mean you should be comfortable about it.

looksmax so one day you can look at your face no matter what lighting or whatever, and you can finally say "i look great"

Lighting acts like a natural contour on alot of spots, Gives the halo that you have define bones somewhere

bdd