why do i naturally feel above all women

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
even if a woman is rich or a prime minister i basically always feel above every woman. it’s not that i hate all of them i just can’t shake the feeling i’m better than them.

and i mean, i’m male, they’re female, i literally am better than them in every aspect:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Alt, med, Vermilioncore and 3 others
Cause you are

• +1
Reactions: Jova, med, Primalsplit and 4 others
Ur invincible

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
cuz they are made to be fucked by u dawg they legit have a hole for u to dominate and they are weaker than u and most are dumber too.
that's just how life is dawg women are getting mogged by the daily by men and they have to cope with muh makeup

• +1
Reactions: med, Primalsplit, falcon1 and 2 others
BUT SOYCEITY GIVE THEM ALL THE POWER

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, romanstock and vermillioncorefan
Sexual dismorphism

BUT SOYCEITY GIVE THEM ALL THE POWER
don’t give them any more power by ever feeling like they’re above u for that, cuz they’re not, it’s just the men (who are below u cuz they’re simps) who give these hos power:feelskek:

• WTF
Reactions: arab_chink
don’t give them any more power by ever feeling like they’re above u for that, cuz they’re not, it’s just the men (who are below u cuz they’re simps) who give these hos power:feelskek:
Ever since females were given rights, inceldom began to rise. Hypergamy is biological male’s worst nightmare

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Ever since females were given rights, inceldom began to rise. Hypergamy is biological male’s worst nightmare
and who were they given rights by? that’s right: fucking cucks. ru a cuck? no, so don’t contribute to the cuck mission of muh equality (aka women>men)

• Love it
and who were they given rights by? that’s right: fucking cucks. ru a cuck? no, so don’t contribute to the cuck mission of muh equality (aka women>men)
Based, its best to think of them as mutts who has no feeling for u. Fuck the bluepilled world

• +1
Based, its best to think of them as mutts who has no feeling for u. Fuck the bluepilled world
fuck the bluepilled world dawg. enter into the blackpilled world, it’s much bigger than you think

• +1
fuck the bluepilled world dawg. enter into the blackpilled world, it’s much bigger than you think
Honestly fuck america bro!!!!! The only chance we have is to move into a 3rd world country since theyre more blackpilled over there

• +1
Aspie trait

• Ugh..
even if a woman is rich or a prime minister i basically always feel above every woman. it’s not that i hate all of them i just can’t shake the feeling i’m better than them.

and i mean, i’m male, they’re female, i literally am better than them in every aspect:feelskek:
Fucking wierdo jfl

• Ugh..

real its ideal when u truly start acting like this , they will crave u lmao always think u are better

• +1
Same
Ever since I know they suck men off in subway stations, I can’t feel shy or scared around them, because I know I’m better than her. Even if she thinks I’m an ugly Frankenstein abomination of god subhuman, I’m still better

• JFL