why do I notice some asians have straight clavicle

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
Bro, today and yesterday, too when I went to the gym, I saw like litereally 2 dudes, they have straight clavicle and also most of the time, when I go onto the internet, most asians have straight clavicle.

is it just me or am I in delusion coz I am too obsessed with frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
I know 1 Vietnamese guy and he is 5’2 with no eyebrows, a cleft lip and a frame about as big as my toddler cousin but he is not the average Vietnamese person right?, so you may have just seen some anomaly just like the guy I mentioned Come to think of it perhaps he is somewhere in this forum 🤔🤔

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, justropemaxbro and sportsmogger
Almost everyone has straight clavicles...

I know 1 Vietnamese guy and he is 5’2 with no eyebrows, a cleft lip and a frame about as big as my toddler cousin but he is not the average Vietnamese person right?, so you may have just seen some anomaly just like the guy I mentioned Come to think of it perhaps he is somewhere in this forum 🤔🤔
damn, looking back, I sounded stupid, the only dude i saw that had straight clavicle is that asian chad from instagram and also another guy i found on youtube.

Not almost everyone but yeah, most have straight clavicles, its just that most have shit posture or narrow ones.
yeah, i think its either narrow shoulders or sloped shoulders, now all i have to do is try to widen the shoulder or clavicle. might not be possible to minipulate the bone structure but i'm gonna try anyways.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
yeah, i think its either narrow shoulders or sloped shoulders, now all i have to do is try to widen the shoulder or clavicle. might not be possible to minipulate the bone structure but i'm gonna try anyways.
How old are u