why do i only fall in love with trans women

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
is it because im a massive faggot. i have sex with regular women but i never fall in love with them. meanwhile i hangout with cute femboy or trans women and its obvious they are more ltr material. its really making me suicidal as i wont find a real woman who is not self absorbed piece of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, twojei, try2beme and 13 others
Faggot.org

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, twojei, try2beme and 3 others
is it because im a massive faggot. i have sex with regular women but i never fall in love with them. meanwhile i hangout with cute femboy or trans women and its obvious they are more ltr material. its really making me suicidal as i wont find a real woman who is not self absorbed piece of shit
Bruh i forgot that femboy’s nickname that spams in rating section 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx, futureashtray, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Because femboys force feminine energy

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Men are just better at everything including being women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Clown Show, futureashtray and 6 others
Top 10 .org moments

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and Mister Fuwy
yes you are a faggot. I can understand if you want to fuck a tranny, some are hot. But after you cum, you should not feel any attraction towards them if you are a straight male. But here you are falling in love with them. You are a certified fag buddy boyo

• +1
yes you are a faggot. I can understand if you want to fuck a tranny, some are hot. But after you cum, you should not feel any attraction towards them if you are a straight male. But here you are falling in love with them. You are a certified fag buddy boyo
Brutal

Do their male voices ever accidentally come out

• Woah
Эм я сомневаюсь что ты русский
я не русский, я даг, прыгай на мой черный хуй, принцесса

Average org user

я не русский, я даг, прыгай на мой черный хуй, принцесса
Ты пишешь как переводчик кому ты пищдишь

Ты пишешь как переводчик кому ты пищдишь
да ты ебло, как бы мне переводчик перевел Даг на англ ты сука такой бля, я тебя в чатах в тг переоидески вижу

да ты ебло, как бы мне переводчик перевел Даг на англ ты сука такой бля, я тебя в чатах в тг переоидески вижу
тогда сосни мой хуй