soy bitch boy trait

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Low T trait

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, murdah, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
Because you're a faggot kys and suck king bbc dick

im tall to idiot
nobody tall would think to respect another tall guy more if they arent gay or even tall

low T manlet ramblings

• +1
Reactions: murdah, rhinoplasty and Primalsplit
nobody tall would think to respect another tall guy more if they arent gay or even tall

low T manlet ramblings

-non tall person

everyone knows tall people are treated better, i hold a preference to taller individuals because they seem more competent..

would you get in a fight with strangers with your short friend or tall friend?

@iblamejews @butterworld

@autistic_tendencies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zombie, poopoohead, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
-non tall person

everyone knows tall people are treated better, i hold a preference to taller individuals because they seem more competent..

would you rather walk outside at night with your short friend or tall friend?
You answered your own question midwit, you treat them better because you see other people doing the same. Kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
You answered your own question midwit, you treat them better because you see other people doing the same. Kys faggot
its a sub-concious thing retard

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and butterworld
its a sub-concious thing retard
you answered your own question, you have a low t faggot brain. i only respect intelligence and comptency because im high iq and my psychopathic brain wasn't preinstalled with normie algorithms. rekt

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Primalsplit
you answered your own question, you have a low t faggot brain. i only respect intelligence and comptency because im high iq and my psychopathic brain wasn't preinstalled with normie algorithms. rekt
jfl you sound like a faggot

Subconscious things reveal who you actually are, in which case: a low t soy faggot.
so is everyone a low t soy faggot, because literally everyone respects taller people more

jfl you sound like a faggot
you went from asking a faggot question to asserting everyone respects tall people because they're tall. youre just a fag

you went from asking a faggot question to asserting everyone respects tall people because they're tall. youre just a fag
"faggot question"? are you retarded? :lul:

if that was a faggot question then is asking " why do i respect attractive people more? " a faggot question?

I respect them more and hold bias towards them
Thanks bro I'm pretty sure you are a cuck too and would hand your gf to me as well

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and butterworld
"faggot question"? are you retarded? :lul:

if that was a faggot question then is asking " why do i respect attractive people more? " a faggot question?
respecting someone solely for their appearance and that alone is a women’s duty, a man who expresses this kind of view is faggot like you kys

respecting someone solely for their appearance and that alone is a women’s duty, a man who expresses this kind of view is faggot like you kys
when did i say i solely respect them off their appearance...? I expressed it because i was asking a question... are you schizophrenic or just short?

bc you're a gay little bitch

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i respect tall men more bcuz i see them as on my level

• +1
Reactions: muh
thats what i been trying to say but these short cucks are coping
you can never trust a man below 6ft. you never know if they’re coping or not:feelskek:

• +1
because you're scared of them

I don’t like taller people more that’d be weird asf but I do hate when short people show ego more than tall people. Like wtf u boastful for midget?

• +1
I don’t like taller people more that’d be weird asf but I do hate when short people show ego more than tall people. Like wtf u boastful for midget?
like when short people have a ego or when they're angry :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
  • +1
fear and respect are 2 different things
wouldn't say that because i am almost 6'3 myself i dont think i would fear them, if i was 5'10 maybe i would fear someone over 6'2 in a fight

because theyre more intitmidating and humans are blackpilled by nature

He is alt of narrowbones @autistic_tendencies

Pathetic u came back , someone ban this alt,

we are still animals who have a primal bias in our brains, scarier men and men more competent to hurt others will be more respected

You know they are more of a threat physically and in taking your women, therefor they gain more respect from you.

when did i say i solely respect them off their appearance...?
you’re really slow, anyway that’s the implication you make when you say “I respect them more and hold bias towards them”,

Even if from there other factors come in like “they fight better” that’s just you respecting them strictly off of appearance like a faggot and assuming all tall people fight well. everyone knows height ≠ fighting capability that’s a women’s subconscious intuition

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel