why do I unironically feel like the main character?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I’m like a johnny depp character like Sweeney Todd or Edward Scissorhands.

Irl when I go into the pool I wear pants and a long sleeve shirt. While everyone else is being normal without a shirt laughing, I’m sitting in the corner like an absolute unit.

Also, I sit there in my room writing poems and novellas like an old 1920s Kafka type guy.

All of this unironically tbh. I know it sounds like a joke but it’s true. All of these things are similar traits to people like Edgar Allen Poe, Franz Kafka and William Shakespeare.

Am I destined for greatness?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Manletmachine and Yuno_howitez
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
blud is an npc 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Manletmachine

The main character? Who tf is gonna watch a movie of an autistic schizophrenic who spends their entire life shitposting on incel forums all day?

The main character? Who tf is gonna watch a movie of an autistic schizophrenic who spends their entire life shitposting on incel forums all day?
Me! 🤪🤪🤪

Irl when I go into the pool I wear pants and a long sleeve shirt. While everyone else is being normal without a shirt laughing, I’m sitting in the corner like an absolute unit.

Also, I sit there in my room writing poems and novellas like an old 1920s Kafka type guy.

All of this unironically tbh. I know it sounds like a joke but it’s true. All of these things are similar traits to people like Edgar Allen Poe, Franz Kafka and William Shakespeare.

Main character of a documentary about losers

You just described yourself😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
your posts alone make this site browseable

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I’m the main character what can I say?

that would be me, but the fact i find you tolerable should be more than enough of a compliment to you

that would be me, but the fact i find you tolerable should be more than enough of a compliment to you
Negative buddy. You’re the supporting character 👍🏻👍🏻 but it’s okay

• So Sad
Reactions: Fred Stankovich
noooooooooooooo. we not friends anymore!

because i'm the main character, not you!

i'll give you an offer within the next 14 days

• Woah

How come i am a sissy side character who dies first, fucks his gay little hand and receives small penis humiliation from the main character and my wife (main character’s fuckmeat)

• JFL