Why do incels act like they’re guarding some sort of secret elite knowledge?

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
I honestly don’t understand this haughty attitude that the blackpillers have, like, what the fuck are you so proud of?

It’s 2024, everyone knows about incels and you are the butt of the joke – the “TikTok invasion” happened because all your tics like adding “-cel” and “-max” to everything and inventing useless taxons like “Chad” and “MTN” are inherently comical; the PSL Vaudeville of bonesmashing and mewing is farcical to the point that even the mixed-race nonverbal iPad kids think of you as genuine retards.
If it weren’t for all the mass shooters (lol) the Puahate legacy would just drain away like the milieu of bronies and e-atheists of the yesteryear.

Let me reiterate: how is saying that “good-looking people have it easy” in any way insightful?

Almost every movie and TV show has an awkward, deformed and socially unpopular principal character; there’s Dorian Gray, Notre-Dame de Paris and the Phantom of the Opera; I’ve read Dazai’s No Longer Human and Vonnegut’s Slapstick in middle school… YOU PEOPLE ARE RETARDED!

The reason why most of the traffic here is driven by the same set dozen of postmaxxing lunatics and why others don’t stay even for more than a single week is precisely this, it just gets stale, there’s no sense of camaraderie or community here. Most are fortunate enough to know that it’s best to move on and a lot of you would genuinely feel more at peace if you could actually take the “bluepilled, unhelpful advice” to heart. The Woke Are More Correct so when they lie about the mating ecology, the things that they have to say are actually more valid than whatever the fuck that is posted here…
I’ll take the regular pronoun commissar scolding over schizophrenic bursts of cuckold storytelling from curries any day of the week. Fuck you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuse and ocy.qd
Absolutely batshit nigger retard post, not reading it and you're wrong tiktokcel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Timmy
least obvious bait

DEPORT ALL GREYCELLS, TIKTOKCELS, 2023CELS , ALL OF THEM

they disrespect our glorious ancient culture
they post shitty threads and shitty questions
they bring no VALUE, only the opposite

REMOVE ALL OF THEM, CLEAN OUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, NO MERCY

Last edited:
Dazai was a fakecel and he is a loser drug addict

Let me reiterate: how is saying that “good-looking people have it easy” in any way insightful?
It is simply a matter of degree, you are grossly over simplifying. There still exist women that say looks don't matter to them, and there are men that parrot that sentiment because they think it makes them sound enlightened. The thing is, because of gender ratio at birth, mass immigration of young men, young women dating older men, and the inverted age pyramid, the average young woman has far more dating oppourtunies than the average young man, for the most attractive 50% of young women, the only ones most men care about, the world of men only consists of maybe the most attractive 20% of men, the rest of men don't even register as human to her, so when she says looks don't matter to her, she is only lying slightly, because in her world the other 80% of men are only NPCs.

Yes, there a literal morons on this board that are just too ugly or stupid to ever attract a decent woman, and they engage in constant hyperbole to make themselves feel better, but that is a small minority, that does not negate the above. And I find the term blackpill cringe, the terms tends to attract such edgelords.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Dnr

You are a woman?

the problem with blackpill is you couldn't give it away if you wanted to. normies refuse to stop coping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back