Why do incels hate gays there most based

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Kraken
Gays have no hypergamy there kind weird tho lol but there pretty based ngl just met a gay guy other day was pretty chill lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL, Crisick and 3 others
i like gays a lot takes strength to be so flamboyant

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and UZB_Strebl
i like gays a lot takes strength to be so flamboyant
Tbh yeah I think the annoying ones are just online they can be kinda horrifying tho once I was at airport and these millennial gay guy were super hairy wearing booty shorts legit scarring lol 🤮🤮🤮 also it’s funny how people think saying fagott makes u homophobic lol I hold no ill will towards gays I mean there just humans after all we’re all the same just a product of genetics environment now that’s the true black pill

2 of my bestest friends I’ve ever had in my life are gay. Gay people are no different than the rest of us. They’re sinners like everyone else. No idea why anyone hates them.

Gay men on average have higher IQs, higher testosterone, and higher earnings. Best part of all? They don’t need to deal with females. They already won

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
because faggots need to suck me off then I’ll be buddy buddy with them 🙏🏼

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, IAMNOTANINCEL, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
They r disgusting but good for the dating market

• Hmm...
They're just degenerate buttfuckers for the most part, but they can be hypergamous too. A big thing that's bad about gays is when they befriend straight women. Gay friends are huge contributors to the decline in decency in Western women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Bomber517, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Being gay means sth wrong with u

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and IAMNOTANINCEL
Tbh yeah I think the annoying ones are just online they can be kinda horrifying tho once I was at airport and these millennial gay guy were super hairy wearing booty shorts legit scarring lol 🤮🤮🤮 also it’s funny how people think saying fagott makes u homophobic lol I hold no ill will towards gays I mean there just humans after all we’re all the same just a product of genetics environment now that’s the true black pill
i love and hate all humans

2 of my bestest friends I’ve ever had in my life are gay. Gay people are no different than the rest of us. They’re sinners like everyone else. No idea why anyone hates them.

Gay men on average have higher IQs, higher testosterone, and higher earnings. Best part of all? They don’t need to deal with females. They already won
Tbh yeah they do get hate for no reason tbh they are not different everyone’s just a product of environment that’s why I hold no ill will towards anybody’s

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
gays act like women tbh, they never like me cuz I am too lowtrust looking

They're just degenerate buttfuckers for the most part, but they can be hypergamous too. A big thing that's bad about gays is when they befriend straight women. Gay friends are huge contributors to the decline in decency in Western women.
Yeah they are pretty degenerate some of them

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Haram. But they’re probably more blackpilled due to caring about looks. Which is why many women even befriend gay makeup artists. Theres a lawyer here who’s done plenty of hardmaxxes; gear facial implants etc.

Most gay men aren’t really like the stereotypical flamboyant and feminine gays that you’re thinking of.
i know its just a taboo when it shouldnt be. 1500 species practice homosexuality. low iq retards argue that its not natural when it very much is.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and UZB_Strebl
I am so sick and tired of you stupid fucking cucks putting blame on everyone BUT women. If it’s not the Jews, it’s gays. If it’s not the gays, it’s poor male leadership. If it’s not male leadership, it’s something else.

Shut up. Women are natural whores. It is only women that are responsible for their degeneracy

Why r straight men mad at other men for not pursuing women? More gays = less competition?

• +1
I am so sick and tired of you stupid fucking cucks putting blame on everyone BUT women. If it’s not the Jews, it’s gays. If it’s not the gays, it’s poor male leadership. If it’s not male leadership, it’s something else.

Shut up. Women are natural whores. It is only women that are responsible for their degeneracy
It’s not really women’s fault tbh we’re all a product of our environments if anything yeah it’s the media and secret world order for encouraging this stuff

Yes, that is their proclivity. But what now? Unless you become supreme dictator of the land you have to have to play the game. For me and mine that means, amongst other things, not choosing a woman who has had gay friends.

In good societies women aren't such whores because they aren't able to be. Because the men in those societies keep them in their respective places. It is men to blame.

Yes, that is their proclivity. But what now? Unless you become supreme dictator of the land you have to have to play the game. For me and mine that means, amongst other things, not choosing a woman who has had gay friends.
Yes. Because females are stupid creatures. Their gay friends secretly revile them and always push them to do degenerate things in which the females happily oblige. This is gay mens way of showing to the world what clowns that women are.

The same is true for drag queens. The whole idea of drag queens was gay men mocking women and being exaggerative with their comedic act by putting female biology on full blast (period blood, pregnancy & ruined body, etc).

Respect to gay men. These hoes deserve it

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Gays have no hypergamy there kind weird tho lol but there pretty based ngl just met a gay guy other day was pretty chill lol

UZB_Strebl

Everyday I’m hustling · 21 · From Surat
Joined Nov 2, 2023
Last seen In 3 minutes · Engaged in conversation

Posts3,325Reputation1,897

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, LooksThinker and UZB_Strebl
Yes. Because females are stupid creatures. Their gay friends secretly revile them and always push them to do degenerate things in which the females happily oblige. This is gay mens way of showing to the world what clowns that women are.

The same is true for drag queens. The whole idea of drag queens was gay men mocking women and being exaggerative with their comedic act by putting female biology on full blast (period blood, pregnancy & ruined body, etc).

Respect to gay men. These hoes deserve it
You're right in everything except the last part. Unless you want to kill every last woman to punish them and end the human race then you should be helping them by making the right decisions for them and keeping then from those that would corrupt them.

If you didn't understand, women are necessary and punishing something for it's natural is insane.

You're right in everything except the last part. Unless you want to kill every last woman to punish them and end the human race then you should be helping them by making the right decisions for them and keeping then from those that would corrupt them.

If you didn't understand, women are necessary and punishing something for it's natural is insane.
No, I have no interest in helping females do anything. They can help their own selves. They’re not necessary for me. I can live with or without them. You can go ahead and do all the helping you see fit.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I dislike them but it's best for the world if there are more gays

• +1
Reactions: not__cel