why do incels lack social skills

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
why? they blame society for their lack of romantic success, but their social skills are absolute ass dookey.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Slayercel, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 2 others
why? they blame society for their lack of romantic success, but their social skills are absolute ass dookey.
Social skills won’t help sub 5s I know a very short ugkybguy he has 10/10 social skills he has a million girls on snap all friend zoned him tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Dr. Bludy, BoneDensity and 2 others
Kys bluepilled faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, virren, BoneDensity and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ;-;
what the fuck are you talking about?

Social skills won’t help sub 5s I know a very short ugkybguy he has 10/10 social skills he has a million girls on snap all friend zoned him tho
unless below ltn it will still get him laid.

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
i hate greycels

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
cope. Mad cuz ur a incel with no social skills. I hipe u stay a virgin
Have fun dating a pumped down part time prostitute you bluepilled faggot

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
t
true but even them more attractive incels or normal people on this website still have no sociall skills.

t

true but even them more attractive incels or normal people on this website still have no sociall skills.
Their is a reason they ended up here it’s selec bias confident social ppl don’t end up in this shit howl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and GigaAscender
bro

ive dated 4 people before lmao
All of them were part time prostitutes matter of fact ur mother was one too.

Fuck social skills, I refuse to go out until I get a Becky in my bed. I am entitled to sex, if women are entitled to rights.

Their is a reason they ended up here it’s selec bias confident social ppl don’t end up in this shit howl
Your an example of a chad right

what do u think retard

your post is extremely retarded. are you really asking why incels lack social skills? why do you think fat people are fat you fucking retard?

Not this retard again

Your an example of a chad right
i am chad
Screenshot 2023 04 30 at 102440 PM
Screenshot 2023 04 30 at 102451 PM
Screenshot 2023 04 30 at 102446 PM
Screenshot 2023 05 04 at 61706 PM

chad bones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 29261
Stfu cunt hope ur gf cheats on u like the whore she is
dont have one rn. But 2 of them i dated were popular white girl whores. One of them fucked 10 guys. They had videos and shit too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
you tell me , incel.

dont have one rn. But 2 of them i dated were popular white girl whores. One of them fucked 10 guys. They had videos and shit too.
yeah sure buddy
16E1720D 109F 40A5 A7AD EDA978F26B0F

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Kek you look like the poop that comes from my asshole
ccoloring dosent matter. only harmony and bones and my boens are amazing.
Screenshot 2023 04 30 at 102440 PM

look at that. Im only 14 so there gonna get way bigger

• JFL
All of them were part time prostitutes matter of fact ur mother was one too.

Fuck social skills, I refuse to go out until I get a Becky in my bed. I am entitled to sex, if women are entitled to rights.
Lol what a rotten person

ccoloring dosent matter. only harmony and bones and my boens are amazing.
View attachment 2183980
look at that. Im only 14 so there gonna get way bigger
What bones nigga your chin is recessed and you have a round face from the front, show ur wholefront
3D2D81C6 2918 4749 9D7B 1013B2C1A569

Ur chin is subhuman, your jaw isn’t even good that’s you aren’t posting your front
imu sing a 2011 mac. camera is shit and make sme look subhuman. but heres my front.
its square
Screenshot 2023 05 04 at 61706 PM

wha
Ur chin is subhuman, your jaw isn’t even good that’s you aren’t posting your front
what if i told you i look different in irl and u will never know how hard i mog. You cant deny this fact because u dont knwo what i look like but at the same time u cant accpet it bcasue u dont know if im lying.

• JFL
wha

what if i told you i look different in irl and u will never know how hard i mog. You cant deny this fact because u dont knwo what i look like but at the same time u cant accpet it bcasue u dont know if im lying.
Coping poopskin

No social skills for my height and recessed face.

You need positive reinforcement to have good social skills.How can you be confident and have good social skills when your whole youv been an outcast and outsider.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and GigaAscender
They're incel because they lack social skills

You need positive reinforcement to have good social skills.How can you be confident and have good social skills when your whole youv been an outcast and outsider.
thats actually a good point. however you can still be confident as a outcast and a outsider as long as ur not a pussy