Why do Jews like to troll white gentiles??

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Jews troll the shit out of white people! Jews epically troll European goyim.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Elvisandreaa, Krakowski and 5 others
Shut yo goofy ass up goyim. Quit makin shit up about us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Krakowski, gribsufer1 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and ReadBooksEveryday
They troll brothers more tbh. No other demographic kill each other as much. They make it look cool by promoting and signing gangsta rap artists and the whole victim mentality thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Krakowski and Lebgfinal
Jews troll the shit out of white people! Jews epically troll European goyim.
Now step in to this delousing chamber, Juden.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Sfcels are low IQ thus easy to troll.
Also probably victims of bullyng by ethnikkk immigrants.

Jews are the masters of culture wars. They pit all the races of the world against each other, and while the goyim are too busy fighting, the Jews run off with all the money.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, autistic_tendencies, klip11 and 1 other person
The people who try to claim they are God's Chosen People a.k.a. the jews are none other than the seed of the Serpent and are Canaanite imposters. The "jews" do not fulfill any Bible prophecy that would identify them as Israel. The Bible claims Israel would be a "Nation and a Company of Nations". The Bible says Yahweh would appoint a place for Israel to the North and the West of present day "Israel" in the isle.(England,See Isaiah). The Bible says Israel would be a "company of Nations.(England, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, South Africa). The "jews" reject Yehoshua as the Messiah. How could they be the "chosen people" if they reject Christ? They are a parasitic society and non-producers of anything. They live off the interest collected in their banks which is a direct violation of Yahweh's law. "Thou shalt not collect usury". They are directly responsible for the conspiracy and murder of Yehoshua. 1John 2:22 says if you reject the Son you are w/o the Father and the anti-Christ. Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 reveal that "jews" are imposters. Israel lost it's true racial identity after the Assyrian and Babylonian captivities and re-emerged as the Scythian people. The "jews" have no semitic blood. They are descendants of the 6th century Khazarian Empire.( See Arthur Koestler's book, the 13th Tribe). It is time Israel awakened to it's true identity the, Caucasian race
Twelve tribes israel1 750x563

Ya know, I'm suspecting whether this forum was made by jews. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the users on here were too.

Last edited:
Sfcels are low IQ thus easy to troll.
Also probably victims of bullyng by ethnikkk immigrants.
Why do you think they are low iq? Seeing as you are an uncultured, poorly educated ethnic mutt.

Why do you think they are low iq? Seeing as you are an uncultured, poorly educated ethnic mutt.
Because scientists confirmed they are:
They are also uncultured and poorly educated.
I am not an ethnikk, just lol if you think all whites are racist low IQ apes like yourself. Especially high class people.
You are a minority, loud on internet but very silent IRL.

Because scientists confirmed they are:
They are also uncultured and poorly educated.
I am not an ethnikk, just lol if you think all whites are racist low IQ apes like yourself. Especially high class people.
You are a minority, loud on internet but very silent IRL.
IMG 7394

I just remembered you being a Swede, member of cuck nation that Benjamin Franklin considered not white, and who lived as barbarians in some of the poorest parts of Europe till a century ago. and is now getting destroyed by immigrants they let themselves in.

I just remembered you being a Swede, member of cuck nation that Benjamin Franklin considered not white, and who lived as barbarians in some of the poorest parts of Europe till a century ago. and is now getting destroyed by immigrants they let themselves in.
Hahaha I told you guys he was a worthless cockroach ethnic 😂😂😂

Hahaha I told you guys he was a worthless cockroach ethnic 😂😂😂
Says a mongoloid russo-fingolian slanted eyes downie whose nation is going to extict within a century:D