why do my cheekbones hurt if i mew for too long

where exactly on ur cheekbones?

It’s cause u aren’t clenching ur asscheeks hard enough

• Woah
Reactions: vex and vzidel
why r u mewing and why r u doing it to hard
ppl on the forum told me 2 cus i’m recessed and narrow face, and i’m not rlly sure how to mew properly

why r u mewing and why r u doing it to hard
ppl on the forum told me 2 cus i’m recessed and narrow face, and i’m not rlly sure how to mew properly
People here should unironically watch all of mike mews lessons especially before going on to say things like this

you think mewing is going to widen your face and grow ur cucked chin?

you think mewing is going to widen your face and grow ur cucked chin?
well it’s just a cope ill try in the meantime b4 i turn 18 and get lefort 2 or trimax, gonna lean on my heterochromia to carry me till then

well it’s just a cope ill try in the meantime b4 i turn 18 and get lefort 2 or trimax, gonna lean on my heterochromia to carry me till then
kek
show me ur side

kek
show me ur side
fuck no, my side is shit, i have like 4 ortho and dentist appointments this month to see what i can do in the meantime, gonna try to get mse

You’re supposed to feel it on your massetor, nasal bridge and cheekbones that means you’re properly hard mewing.

mewing is cope, dries my mouth and makes my lips smaller, and when your face is dry it gets bloated