Why do people argue about which race has “muh strength”

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
On Instagram i saw blacks whites arguing about which race was stronger or whatever. And whites were like “muh strongmen” and blacks were like “‘muh study”

Like bro none of this matters. I even see people here do it sometimes. Like the only thing that matters in 2024 is looks and iq not “muh fighting success”

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, nope, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
On Instagram i saw blacks whites arguing about which race was stronger or whatever. And whites were like “muh strongmen” and blacks were like “‘muh study”

Like bro none of this matters. I even see people here do it sometimes. Like the only thing that matters in 2024 is looks and iq not “muh fighting success”
Yes, fighting doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is your perceived fighting ability to seduce foid brain, thick neck and wrists height etc etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, nope, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others

Men being men.

Strength is a gift from nature without weapons the strongest survive.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and butterworld
Whites have proven to be stronger, grip strength
Screenshot 20240515 115816

and the NFL combine where whites tend to bench more than their black counterparts, strongman is fully white and weight lifting is pretty much white and chink dominated

If you want to go fighting, UFC is white dominated and I made a thread on it
Boxing is also mostly whites and Latinos right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, wishIwasSalludon, slavicpsycho and 2 others
Men being men.

Strength is a gift from nature without weapons the strongest survive.
Too bad we aren’t cave man so fighting ability is cope unless you’re competing.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, nope, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
View attachment 2919671
and the NFL combine where whites tend to bench more than their black counterparts, strongman is fully white and weight lifting is pretty much white and chink dominated

Whites only bench more because they have shorter arms than BBCS

• +1
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 97baHater
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah and 97baHater
Too bad we aren’t cave man so fighting ability is cope unless you’re competing.
Learning how to fight is a major skill.

Guns have like what 8 bullets? Most people don't know how to use a gun.

Whites only bench more because they have shorter arms than BBCS
But I mean I also showed whites have greater grip strength on average

• +1
Reactions: murdah and butterworld
True, but blacks only run faster because they have longer legs
But a shorter range of motion doesn’t equate to functional strength whereas longer legs equates to being faster

• +1
Reactions: Carv
You can even see it in the NFL where strength based positions like Defensive End where whites are dominating

• +1
Reactions: murdah and butterworld
main-qimg-a30f69380b86b6b4d0ac38168cc83bd6.webp

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, rand anon, nope and 2 others
View attachment 2919677

I showed whites having greater grip strength anyway, so I think that pretty much moots this point
Let’s not kid ourselves, there’s a reason why roidcel dwarfs (literal midgets) can bench 3x their body weight. And grip strength would only be advantageous when paired with actual strength training/mma regiment to do moves.

BBCs like Derick Lewis can step into the octagon not knowing a damn thing but throw bombs like there’s no tomorrow

Let’s not kid ourselves, there’s a reason why roidcel dwarfs (literal midgets) can bench 3x their body weight.
I've not seen this happen, but ok.
And grip strength would only be advantageous when paired with actual strength training/mma regiment to do moves.
True, but my point is whites are naturally stronger on average untrained and that's it, just like blacks are naturally faster than whites on average.
BBCs like Derick Lewis can step into the octagon not knowing a damn thing but throw bombs like there’s no tomorrow
But that's because he's a heavyweight jfl, and by that logic Pavlovich and Aspinall could go into a gym and do the same

View attachment 2919671

Means literally nothing in 2024

• +1
You can even see it in the NFL where strength based positions like Defensive End where whites are dominating
i feel defensive tackle would be a better strength position imo, but it is pretty much dominated by black guys. I think Defensive ends are just generally taller which whites tend to be a little better at while maintaining mass, since tall blacks are often very lanky. However, there have been a lot of great black OLBs who were essentially defensive ends who were fucking monsters. A guy like james harrison has un real strength

dem 5 playe dips

honestly im not really here for the race war, i just wanted to talk about nfl strength feats so if you have any good ones pls share

• +1
True lmao, most girls don't care about that
Ye, the only reason I work out is for health and physique not “muh strength”. Girls care more about clavicle width than muscles

I've not seen this happen, but ok.

True, but my point is whites are naturally stronger on average untrained and that's it, just like blacks are naturally faster than whites on average.

But that's because he's a heavyweight jfl, and by that logic Pavlovich and Aspinall could go into a gym and do the same
Yeah but if we’re being honest mechanical strength and grip doesnt mean anything in a street fight or enclosed environments, it’s all about the quick draw. Blacks already have the tools to fight due to longer limbs and whites have to pair their strength with a bit of training to beat blacks.

Attachments

• 0C0D3194-E2C1-4007-A668-09B814C64D59.jpeg
    0C0D3194-E2C1-4007-A668-09B814C64D59.jpeg
    658.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon
American blacks are also a difficult case due to the virtual eugenics programs that took place + white admixture. I think It would be best to look to inhabitants of modern day west africa for an evaluation of pure african strength feats.

You do have guys like Iron Biby who are massively strong there as well, he may be a good one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and wishIwasSalludon
doesn’t matter when the white guy can just do this
Machine Gun GIF
Water, fighting is for apes. However unarmed street fights occur a lot especially in high schools and that’s where you see blacks shine.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
i feel defensive tackle would be a better strength position imo, but it is pretty much dominated by black guys. I think Defensive ends are just generally taller which whites tend to be a little better at while maintaining mass, since tall blacks are often very lanky. However, there have been a lot of great black OLBs who were essentially defensive ends who were fucking monsters. A guy like james harrison has un real strength

dem 5 playe dips

honestly im not really here for the race war, i just wanted to talk about nfl strength feats so if you have any good ones pls share

Whites are only 17 percent of defensive ends, yet make up 40 percent of top 10 DE's with the leading de being white Nick Bosa

And 5 out of 10 whites are leading in sacks

• +1
American blacks are also a difficult case due to the virtual eugenics programs that took place + white admixture. I think It would be best to look to inhabitants of modern day west africa for an evaluation of pure african strength feats.

You do have guys like Iron Biby who are massively strong there as well, he may be a good one
Yeah BBCs with slave genes/white admixture are completely different animals from pure blood west Africans the white admixture gave American BBCs strength on top of their longer proportions

Water, fighting is for apes. However unarmed street fights occur a lot especially in high schools and that’s where you see blacks shine.
In my experience, the blacks are usually able to punch and land more with the longer reach, but once the white guy gets his hands on the black, it's over since the white guy is usually stronger

• Hmm...
Yes, fighting doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is your perceived fighting ability to seduce foid brain, thick neck and wrists height etc etc
Tbh upper body muscles are an actual halo too. Jfl at dudes who cope with their 405 squat tho

• +1
Whites are only 17 percent of defensive ends, yet make up 40 percent of top 10 DE's with the leading de being white Nick Bosa
View attachment 2919711

And 5 out of 10 whites are leading in sacks

Again yeah, I'm not disagreeing that whites are perhaps most optimized to play as DEs, but pass rushing is not really a purely strength based thing. A right or left tackle is almost ALWAYS going to be stronger than most DEs(most of these people are usuallly white and I think they would have been a better choice for strength than DEs) I would say that Defensive Tackles and Left tackles are probably the "strongest" positions in terms of pure brute strength.

• +1
Again yeah, I'm not disagreeing that whites are perhaps most optimized to play as DEs, but pass rushing is not really a purely strength based thing. A right or left tackle is almost ALWAYS going to be stronger than most DEs(most of these people are usuallly white and I think they would have been a better choice for strength than DEs) I would say that Defensive Tackles and Left tackles are probably the "strongest" positions in terms of pure brute strength.
More on this, Defensive tackles tend to be very strong, perhaps a modest height, but they are also quick and explosive. Not so quick as a Defensive end or OLB, but quicker than a right or left tackle. Though again, I think O-line tackles tend to be stronger than D line tackles, just slower.

This forum explains why NFL is majority black

• JFL
More on this, Defensive tackles tend to be very strong, perhaps a modest height, but they are also quick and explosive. Not so quick as a Defensive end or OLB, but quicker than a right or left tackle. Though again, I think O-line tackles tend to be stronger than D line tackles, just slower.

Cool story bro

banderas at the fact that this is a pro white NFL forum. Will give it a look. On the topic of white players, Peyton hillis was a fucking stunner of a runningback. Do you remember him? It was so fun to play as him in madden because it was so easy basically run over every single person if you made it past the line of scrimmage

What… do normies have these debates as well?

Relaity is avg black is stronger than avg white but strongest white is stronger than strongest black.

Strongest race is prob Polynesian they are fat and have bbcish muscles so they have the most potential to be strongest.

• JFL
banderas at the fact that this is a pro white NFL forum. Will give it a look.
I won't deny its pro white, but they have undeniable proof for the claims they make, just have a look
On the topic of white players, Peyton hillis was a fucking stunner of a runningback. Do you remember him? It was so fun to play as him in madden because it was so easy basically run over every single person if you made it past the line of scrimmage
He was amazing, couldve been a precursor to CMC tbh

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject

Every advantage black Americans have is inferior to west Africans. The eugenics program your speaking off never happened if it did then they’d by every metric be superior to west Africans but we see genetically that isn’t the case.

The problem here is that west Africans and Africans in general are super poor with 0 nutrition essentially living in medieval conditions. So testing them compared to well fed wealthy Cumskins is stupid. The only study that would be accurate would be black Americans and Europeans which were raised in the west as they at least haven’t spent their formative years starving and being cucked

• Hmm...
would be black Americans and Europeans which were raised in the west
Black Americans and whites don’t have equal living conditions either

Blacks have the lowest protein intakes of any race

Are far more likely to be vitamin d deficient which is key in your formative years

https://www.everydayhealth.com/vitamin-d/does-vitamin-d-deficiency-pose-a-special-risk-for-black-people/#:~:text=While%20it's%20well%20known%20that,than%20those%20with%20lighter%20skin.

And in general just suffer from more malnutrition and malnourishment

Black Americans and whites don’t have equal living conditions either

Blacks have the lowest protein intakes of any race

Are far more likely to be vitamin d deficient which is key in your formative years

https://www.everydayhealth.com/vitamin-d/does-vitamin-d-deficiency-pose-a-special-risk-for-black-people/#:~:text=While%20it's%20well%20known%20that,than%20those%20with%20lighter%20skin.

And in general just suffer from more malnutrition and malnourishment

I’m aware BUT ITS THE CLOSEST we will ever get now ain’t it…

Blacks are always going to be poorer than whites on avg so there’s no point trying to study shit in an equal ground. BUT the fairest we can measure is using European blacks and CANZUK ones which at least aren’t starving to death on avg like Africans as a baseline.

• +1
I’m aware BUT ITS THE CLOSEST we will ever get now ain’t it…

Blacks are always going to be poorer than whites on avg so there’s no point trying to study shit in an equal ground. BUT the fairest we can measure is using European blacks and CANZUK ones which at least aren’t starving to death on avg like Africans as a baseline.
Yeah makes sense

HuWhites mog

• JFL