Why do people cut their hair

M

Mealworm

Solstice
I will never get this. Two years ago, I chose a buzzcut and haven't had a haircut since. I will never go to a barber again or get my hair cut soon. I was raised with generally short hair because my parents made me get a buzzcut every few months as a kid, and I generally stuck to it. It looked so awful, shaved on the sides and hair on the top—terrible. Long hair looks so much better in every way, and it's also less maintenance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, fuxkdakikez, Xtra and 2 others
You 100% look like a homeless scrub, shut up

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I will never get this. Two years ago, I chose a buzzcut and haven't had a haircut since. I will never go to a barber again or get my hair cut soon. I was raised with generally short hair because my parents made me get a buzzcut every few months as a kid, and I generally stuck to it. It looked so awful, shaved on the sides and hair on the top—terrible. Long hair looks so much better in every way, and it's also less maintenance
You 100% look like a homeless scrub, shut up
depends on face, if you are more masculine looking short hair is better (with long hair you will look homeless or like a tranny), with feminine face like i have then long hair is always better (with short hair you look like an alien or cancer survivor)

• +1
Reactions: bloodsteal
depends on face, if you are more masculine looking short hair is better (with long hair you will look homeless or like a tranny), with feminine face like i have then long hair is always better (with short hair you look like an alien or cancer survivor)
i hate the fact that one haircut is associated with a gender, it's just hair!