Why do people on this forum like skinny girls so much

Xtra

Xtra

I don’t understand guys who like skinny girls. Skinny girls are trash, you can see their ribs sticking out which is gross, you would feel their bones against you as you fuck them, they have small tits, very narrow and weak looking stomach section, small and flat ass, no thighs, no hips, pencil arms, pencil legs, it’s just disgusting.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shieldzz, noodlelover, normie_joe and 2 others
They don’t it’s the opposite. It’s just me and @shinzu whatever his name is.

Also most of them have decent hips and their tits are fine on their frame. everything else is essentially irrelevant and not a bad thing. Women are meant to be submissive and dominated.

Anyways main reason is they have better facial structure usually. Naturally skinny means proper health indicators facially making them really attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, h111, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
If she ain't like this just kys then
Stacy ❤️❤️❤️

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111, noodlelover and datboijj
first of all you are wrong beacuse you are looking at girls only for sex "muhh you feel bones when you fuck "muhh no meat",

this is good example of a 10/10 body on a girl

feminine, petite, and stacy face

when it comes to "thick" bitches you wont find one with face above low htb

and i promise you when we say we like skinny girls we dont mean this

this is what we mean

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Omen, NumbThePain and 6 others
first of all you are wrong beacuse you are looking at girls only for sex "muhh you feel bones when you fuck "muhh no meat",

View attachment 2878708

View attachment 2878716View attachment 2878717

this is what we mean

View attachment 2878722View attachment 2878723View attachment 2878724
that so called 10/10 body is garbage to me, no different from an underdeveloped preteen body

and you fail to take into account not everyone likes lean faces on women, to me fat girls have much better face than skinny girls, any woman with a face with visible cheekbones or sharp manly jaw is a no for me

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
that so called 10/10 body is garbage to me, no different from an underdeveloped preteen body
this

and you fail to take into account not everyone likes lean faces on women, to me fat girls have much better face than skinny girls, any woman with a face with visible cheekbones or sharp manly jaw is a no for me
naw

View attachment 2878708

this is what we mean

10/10 if you like pre pubescent boys this is a real ideal body

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, shizuku11111, Axii and 1 other person

this is ideal

Idk why you niggas restrict yourself to one body type, to me skinny and thick women are equally as good(in different scenarios)

4091397 1713991153428

Girls like these are super aesthetic and classy, makes me wanna go on a fancy dinner night while we dress formally, brutally mogging other couples whilst being romantic as hell
B08f75e55fcf0f6a8e55d428178b9677

But the thick ones are super hot and unbelievably sexually appealing , makes me wanna bring her to bed, rip her jeans off and fuck that ass all night long

Both of them have great use in different situations

Low T if you limite yourself to one type

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shieldzz, noodlelover, GunDevilHybrid and 1 other person
Idk why you niggas restrict yourself to one body type, to me skinny and thick women are equally as good(in different scenarios)

View attachment 2888753
Girls like these are super aesthetic and classy, makes me wanna go on a fancy dinner night while we dress formally, brutally mogging other couples whilst being romantic as hell
View attachment 2888764

But the thick ones are very hot and unbelievably sexually appealing, makes me wanna bring her to bed and fuck her up all night long

I have seen so many black athletes go for the bottom one. Many jacked Latinos and blacks choose the thick one. Ripped guy + thick girl is like king of the jungle combo

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I have seen so many black athletes go for the bottom one. Many jacked Latinos and blacks choose the thick one. Ripped guy + thick girl is like king of the jungle combo
Blacks in general go for thick always

But yeah ripped broad dominant Big Dick guy with a chubby thick fat Tits girl is the most primal and hot dynamic ever, ooo ooo aaa aaa primate apes type shit

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and flippasav
Can’t be htb or above without being skinny.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision and wishIwasSalludon

View attachment 2888753
View attachment 2888764

But the thick ones are super hot and unbelievably sexually appealing , makes me wanna bring her to bed, rip her jeans off and fuck that ass all night long

Low T if you limite yourself to one type
The top fogs hard the bottom isn’t even a good example tbh

View attachment 2878708

this is what we mean

Damn that first one is a beauty

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Bcuz of the face idiot

View attachment 2878708

this is what we mean

Any more pics of first one

Idk chief, this speaks low T to me, and no that's not fat jfl:lul:
hell no bro this is too much meat, on top of that brown pussy, big no for me, something like this id say is sexually appealing

Fat is gross dont u know