Why do people suffer here? And i mean the GENUINE suffering, not because you're not a chad, but only HTN, or other bs lol...i can help....

I am sure if everyone here injected 500mg test it would change lifes forever, not because muh muscle but because it changes brain chemistry and you stop being sad autistic bitch who cries all day like I used to be, you start taking action.

Also being bigger than men around you = ego = you automatically feel better
follow me back bitch :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Over and Primalsplit
bro GTFO my thread too you fucking oldcel pedophile weirdo
you guys HAVE RUINED the blackpill , which is supposed to be for INCELS WHO CANT GET ANYTHING
not for scumbag pedophiles, standard cels, mentally ill people, teenagers, or indians that dream of hu-white blonde women

just go fuck yourselves and rope please @5.5psl @Primalsplit @KING REIDYZ @twilight @Kamui
Based

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Primalsplit and Skywalker
i feel completely alien and different from the world around me

i live in a liberal city with faggots parading around spewing communist degeneracy

i am tall and strong and handsome but still i feel so alone even surrounded by people

im a self imposed outcast and hatred and bitterness towards the imperfections of my life eat away at my heart and soul ina violent way

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
i live in a liberal city with faggots parading around spewing communist degeneracy

i am tall and strong and handsome but still i feel so alone even surrounded by people

im a self imposed outcast and hatred and bitterness towards the imperfections of my life eat away at my heart and soul ina violent way
you sound like youre a tradcuck....if youre gl you dont have anything to worry about, as most tradcucks are hu-white neck beard cucks lol

• JFL
you sound like youre a tradcuck....if youre gl you dont have anything to worry about
what is a tradcuck

im good looking but i have a lot of pain inside of me

• JFL
24years of living here as an abused KHHV has mentally broken me, my nigga.

I would emigrate to south-america if I had more vigour left in me. SEA women look disgusting.
When will you kys? :pepefrown:

• JFL
Caged hard at
You should *not* go out with me if : you are a gym girl :lul:
its a good line, always gets a lot of response

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and 5.5psl
24years of living here as an abused KHHV has mentally broken me, my nigga.

I would emigrate to south-america if I had more vigour left in me. SEA women look disgusting.
I thought you were 23 when you ascended?

• JFL
I’m 28.5 roughly and I still haven’t had non hooker sex. Kinda wish my standards were lower years ago I may have been able to bang an ugly girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and MoggerGaston
matches dont mean much, but its suprising you get so many with that pic. Probably live in a good location with low competition.
They're not just matches. They message too. And then they respond to the most low effort responses from me.
Screenshot 2023 11 16 17 44 47 99 d4bc14c2efc8e5177ada99981fa92335

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Yeah, i guess i am more mentally ill than i thought

Im afraid of women, relationships, sex, ngl.

Over
It's okay. I just got rejected by an autistic LTB who has no friends, thinks she's a boy, eats nothing but candy, and couldn't even speak at an audible volume or look at me when I first met her.

• So Sad
  • JFL
It's okay. I just got rejected by an autistic LTB who has no friends, thinks she's a boy, eats nothing but candy, and couldn't even speak at an audible volume or look at me when I first met her.
Happens to the best :(

I dont like dating. Feels like effort without reward ngl.

Need to keep looksmaxxing to make it easier

• JFL
Happens to the best :(

I dont like dating. Feels like effort without reward ngl.

Need to keep looksmaxxing to make it easier
I wouldn't mind if women weren't so fucking picky that you're worried all the effort and emotional investment you've put into her is going to go to waste because you say one wrong thing or make one wrong move. And it's not even wrong; it's her misinterpretation and then if you try to explain why it was a misinterpretation she'll be like "ugh, this guy talks too much" or "ugh, this guy is taking this too seriously." Fuck.

This even happened to my 10 year relationship. My ex is like "I don't feel like you love me." and then wouldn't let me plead my case. Oh well. I guess 10 years of my life down the drain because you felt some way and if I try to defend myself that just makes you want to leave more. It's fucking psychological torture on the level of "work will set you free!" And mark my words, every single one of them is like this.

• +1
  • JFL
I wouldn't mind if women weren't so fucking picky that you're worried all the effort and emotional investment you've put into her is going to go to waste because you say one wrong thing or make one wrong move. And it's not even wrong; it's her misinterpretation and then if you try to explain why it was a misinterpretation she'll be like "ugh, this guy talks too much" or "ugh, this guy is taking this too seriously." Fuck.

This even happened to my 10 year relationship. My ex is like "I don't feel like you love me." and then wouldn't let me plead my case. Oh well. I guess 10 years of my life down the drain because you felt some way and if I try to defend myself that just makes you want to leave more. It's fucking psychological torture on the level of "work will set you free!" And mark my words, every single one of them is like this.
This is why i guess its vital to enjoy things in the momentm

When dating becomes effort or an investment without direct return (her also investing in you) then its shit i guess

• JFL
Please tell me exactly why, but then again you have to understand for mature people you CANNOT complain about money while you're in a 1st world country, you cannot complain about NOT being CHAD , IF you can ascend to HTN+ or you're already HTN+ etc.
OR you cannot complain to NOT having your Stacy while having had HTBs and so on and so forth

I genuinely think some of you have the wrong info, and thats it, and thats why you're suffering tbh, so we can help it....

Oh and no sub 18 yr olds, no genuinely mentally ill people (im not a psychiatrist, sorry 😭) and no currycels with unreasonable expectations please, so that excludes 99% of the forum, i guess :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Again, serious people cannot take nor should take your complaints seriously if you're one of the above and a crybaby bro, seriously......
LET US KNOW why you are suffering, please

@Vermilioncore @Primalsplit @Artemis @KING REIDYZ @Aladin @AlexAP @AlexBrown84 @Debetro @klip11 @thereallegend @fibonacci @Kamui @crisis @disillusioned @Chinacurry @Xangsane @Shogun @5.5psl @Marsik @_MVP_ @Gonthar @Baldingman1998 @TsarTsar444 @Napoleon de Geso @overfr @Monkey @Ai Impact @traveler @FailedNormieManlet @tristan18 @stunna @twilight @Kristin @Meraki @Pikabro @the MOUSE @MVP's Apprentice @Beastimmung @MoggerGaston @ConfusedBolivian
nose

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Whitepill_Saint
I’m 28.5 roughly and I still haven’t had non hooker sex. Kinda wish my standards were lower years ago I may have been able to bang an ugly girl.
duhh

• JFL
Because I'm 6'0 (6'2 frauded) and I might move to the Netherlands for a job, meaning my SMV will be completely capped. It's taken my motivation to do anything looksmaxxing-related. And I'm too old (and poor) for LL to have any use in my dating life at this point.

Last edited:
Please tell me exactly why, but then again you have to understand for mature people you CANNOT complain about money while you're in a 1st world country, you cannot complain about NOT being CHAD , IF you can ascend to HTN+ or you're already HTN+ etc.
OR you cannot complain to NOT having your Stacy while having had HTBs and so on and so forth

I genuinely think some of you have the wrong info, and thats it, and thats why you're suffering tbh, so we can help it....

Oh and no sub 18 yr olds, no genuinely mentally ill people (im not a psychiatrist, sorry 😭) and no currycels with unreasonable expectations please, so that excludes 99% of the forum, i guess :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Again, serious people cannot take nor should take your complaints seriously if you're one of the above and a crybaby bro, seriously......
LET US KNOW why you are suffering, please

@Vermilioncore @Primalsplit @Artemis @KING REIDYZ @Aladin @AlexAP @AlexBrown84 @Debetro @klip11 @thereallegend @fibonacci @Kamui @crisis @disillusioned @Chinacurry @Xangsane @Shogun @5.5psl @Marsik @_MVP_ @Gonthar @Baldingman1998 @TsarTsar444 @Napoleon de Geso @overfr @Monkey @Ai Impact @traveler @FailedNormieManlet @tristan18 @stunna @twilight @Kristin @Meraki @Pikabro @the MOUSE @MVP's Apprentice @Beastimmung @MoggerGaston @ConfusedBolivian
normies usually speak blue pilled shit and you cant take out that rage on any social media except here as a BlackP guy

Because I'm 6'0 (6'2 frauded) and I might move to the Netherlands for a job, meaning my SMV will be completely capped. It's taken my motivation to do anything looksmaxxing-related. And I'm too old (and poor) for LL to have any use in my dating life at this point.
why the fuck would you move to chaderlands? ....and dont tell me you aint white on top of that

why the fuck would you move to chaderlands? ....and dont tell me you aint white on top of that
Job. And no I'm white and have OK looks, but going from "the tall guy" to average is gonna be hard to adjust to. At least 188 cm is considered tallish there (20th percentile) and 183 is not manlet-tier, could be worse. I'll just max out everything else and hope for the best.

Last edited:
I know you are joking, but any OLD experiment ran with that picture will give you little to no likes. So yes: LTN with klinefelter.
Probably because thats a terrible pic for OLD? Women can see the aspie "I have 1000 selfies of myself in the same lighting on my phone" stare from a mile away.

Make a tinder with this guy using a couple NT pics in public while dressed and posed well and I GUARANTEE he's getting 50+ matches a week, probably a lot more.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker