Why do people think college is not a scam ?

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
Your forced to work around the clock like a slave and don’t get dick wet unless chad popular NT or athlete

You age like shit in college , forced to eat goy slop ( I was never more ill and fat there)

And you’re stressed to the bone being mogged by everyone

College = humiliation ritual

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, subanimal, incel194012940 and 7 others
Your forced to work around the clock like a slave and don’t get dick wet unless chad popular NT or athlete

You she like shit in college , forced to eat goy slop ( I was never more ill and fat there)

having a "degree" means you aren't a bot in the eyes of work-society.

it's true you can obtain any information you want for free without going to college, but the main problem is that most people don't put in an effort to learn. even when they get the free resources to do so.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, GuyFromSingapore, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Rather neet

usps drivers making 6 figures debt free I know I'd go that route if I were in the us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and autistic_tendencies
It's financially a scam. But you're paying for an extra two-ish years for freedom and a protracted adolecence, and if a good chance to slay if you're attractive and a few fucks if you're not so attractive. You're most likely to find the least ruined roasties here. (Obviously JB is the best for many reasons, but that boat has sailed at college age.) NT required to make the most out of those two years of young and social freedom.
It's worth it the earlier you go from finishing HS. If you waited five or so years and are going at 24, you're going to be pushing your luck and it will feel like you missed out, we all know why you're going. It's not a scam because school is the environment you want to be in to make your connections and to get your lays, and it's like a push-off into your adult life.
The older folks there are likely the real academics, nerd, etc. Or are trying ineffectively to moneymax. They are not the same people as the common high school grad.

Not everyone lives in jewnited states in America. European colleges r almost like schools anyways

It's called dissonance reduction

You wasted your time and money. There are two ways to fix that (1) time machine (2) change your opinion about it being a waste

I agree with Seneca on this:

"We should not, like sheep, follow the herd of creatures in front of us, making our way where others go, not where we ought to go."

college/university is exactly that.
The people that go there, go there be cause it is the 'commonly traveled path'. They don't think critically for themselves, because that is scary and takes effort. No, instead they follow the path that others have already taken before them.

That means that, after much thought of your own, taking your own path, is incredibly difficult. It is not for the light-hearted or unmotivated. For the lazy, no, to the contrary.

You need a lot of courage, resilience, effort and energy to take your own path in life instead of going to college/university.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and autistic_tendencies
Because top degrees from top universities = more money than you can conceive, it’s high risk and high reward

If the alternative is a dead end job, then college is better

You age like shit in college , forced to eat goy slop ( I was never more ill and fat there)

College = humiliation ritual
College is so easy and you get a good network. I understand it's oftentimes not worth it in america cause many degrees just don't pay enough to justify the student loans. But here in Europe where you don't pay for going to college, it's the absolute best thing you can do and it's way more of a requirement then in america. Especially degrees like med, law, comp sci etc can be good. Buf there are less time consuming alternatives too

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies