Why do people think height is genetic? It's clearly purely about protein [Statistical proof]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Why do people think height is genetic? It's clearly purely about protein

Where is proof that height is genetic? and not protein based?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, hattrick, Red Fox and 3 others
Yeah bro, just eat 300gr protein, you sure will reach Gandy heaven

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, poopoohead, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Because if a person has two 5’6 parents and eat a lot of protein he will still most likely end up short.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and aesthetic beauty
Because if a person has two 5’6 parents and eat a lot of protein he will still most likely end up short.
wheres proof of that?

It's a mix of both. Lack of nutrition can stunt reaching your full potential but an excess of nutrition isn't going to make you surpass it as far as I know.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 30679 and 5 others
If both r 5'6 he would end in decent height tbh. It's 5'6 male and a shorter women that would breed manlets

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, zura, Mr. President and 1 other person
what your trying to prove with this map? europe height average is high cuz of selection
but clearly its because of diet lol. u think they only like tall men in europe? LOL

If both r 5'6 he would end in decent height tbh. It's 5'6 male and a shorter women that would breed manlets
yea but u know what i mean indians are 5’6 male and like 5’2 women, cant do much when u have those genes

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
At least talk about micronutrients. Protein barely means anything, that's why it's fetishized so much.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and poopoohead
The proof is that curries in the UK and Australia are still 5’4, 15 generations later
theres lots of tall curries in UK.

short curries are still short because they're in the poverty class in UK

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective
One massive glaring anamoly right there on your map

just look at tiktok jfl. ofc they will be tall if every girl wants 6 ft2+.
you think europe is the only place girls like tall men? what a low iq retard you are

theres lots of tall curries in UK.
Show me proof that wealthy curries who are third or 4th generation british are as tall as white British men.

Not anecdotes. Actual data.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I still think to this day if i stunted my height. I slept 2-4 hours on average at 16-18 because of stress in school, problems with bed bugs where i would wake up after 15-20 minutes of going to bed, stay awake for another 20 min and repeat, also pulling all nighters many times a year.
This was period where i was still growing and plates were open. Such a shit feeling tbh

Am I a criminal if I breed with a cute height 4'11" Russian? I'm 5'4"

Show me proof that wealthy curries who are third or 4th generation british are as tall as white British men.

Not anecdotes. Actual data.
i dont have it but its fucking obvious to anyone with eyes. one of my best friends in school in uk was a curry and he was 6ft3

you think 6ft3 indians exist in india?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
i dont have it but its fucking obvious to anyone with eyes. one of my best friends in school in uk was a curry and he was 6ft3

you think 6ft3 indians exist in india?
This is what you call an anecdote. Do you remember that from your science class?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45270
no, prove me wrong or stfu
Well it's true that poor diets made us shorter

But look at the reason why people in the netherlands got taller, it's because taller men's reproductive rate is higher than shorter men

Well it's true that poor diets made us shorter

View attachment 2493112

But look at the reason why people in the netherlands got taller, it's because taller men's reproductive rate is higher than shorter men
you think taller mens reproductive rate is higher than short mens ONLY in netherlands?!??! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 the IQ of this forum never fails to amaze me

you think taller mens reproductive rate is higher than short mens ONLY in netherlands?!??! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 the IQ of this forum never fails to amaze me
I never said that, that's why most nations are growing in height LOL. Only reason why the growth slows down in some areas is due to much migration from ethnic countries where the average is multiple inches shorter.

5’6 is pretty tall for a woman.

It's a mix of both. Lack of nutrition can stunt reaching your full potential but an excess of nutrition isn't going to make you surpass it as far as I know.
Lack of nutrition is impossible unless you lived your whole childhood in the Sahara Desert. Height is almost 100% genetic, unfortunately.

Lack of nutrition is impossible unless you lived your whole childhood in the Sahara Desert. Height is almost 100% genetic, unfortunately.
North Korea and South Korea are examples of lack of nutrition having an effect on height. Being a 1st world country with quality access to nutrition hasn't made South Korea height mog Europe but due to being severely malnourished North Korea is noticeably shorter than it's Southern sibling.

You're not going to get taller with proper nutrition but you can sure as hell end up a lot shorter than you would've if you don't eat and sleep right.

It's also why heights in some developing countries are starting to increase because they're going one generation of malnourishment to new generations that are more well off than the last. But it's more likely that they'll quickly hit their genetic ceiling.

• +1
Reactions: zura
you think europe is the only place girls like tall men? what a low iq retard you are
In other places women weren't able to perform strong sexual selection, and some ethnicities are just shorter than others. Also according to your theory pigmy women don't like tall men since you deny that races have intrinsic height differences. So you just called yourself a low IQ retard.
How come the western balkans are so tall despite wars, famines,... in recent times ? Because they re genetically taller.
Of course protein intake matters since bones are made of protein. But genes are obviously responsible for how you ll develop. That s why people look like their parents.

Also Mongols are the people with the best diet for height growth (it s not the best but it s the best out of any modern day country) and they've had it forever which means that their genes haven't degenerated as much as other people's. Yet they're still not tall because they're Asians.

Isn't your dad 5'4? That's the problem.

Am I a criminal if I breed with a cute height 4'11" Russian? I'm 5'4"
Oh god. Try to breed with the tallest woman u can get, who is decent looking ofc. If u r 5'4 and get 4'11 ur sons will hate u

this is soo cope lmaoo,there is a reason why most brothers,twins etc. despide not eating the same will usually be within 1-2 inches in height of each other,i can tell your stuck 5.10 for life after making a post like this hoping eating 'protein' will make you taller

Like @WanderingBurro said it's a mix of both and also luck
You can have 5' 2 5'7 parents and still somehow grow to 6ft, I personally know someone who has short parents but still grew tall and claim "milk" saved him or protein

But you can still eat all you want and still become short example

Been lifting since they were kids and eat shit ton of protein but still short

There are skinny niggas out there who starve themselves and grew to 6ft
It's all luck and genetics tbh

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro