Why do people want wider palate?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
It was decided in the womb, your bones. Expanding palate will do nothing except give u monkey nose

@Pei

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Imretarded?, horizontallytall and 1 other person
It was decided in the womb, your bones. Expanding palate will do nothing except give u monkey nose

@Pei
Wdym it was decided by genes more like Nicki Minaj maxilla has wide palate and extremely developed maxilla because genes

i need whole skull tranpslant

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and liberiangrimreaper
Wdym it was decided by genes more like Nicki Minaj maxilla has wide palate and extremely developed maxilla because genes
ramirez had shit palate its all bones and tall skull w compact midface

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and horizontallytall
Does this widen the alar base ? if so then fuck that my dentist recommended it to me for tmj shit

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
look at this godly palate from her
IMG 1019

• JFL
Narrow palate will cause bite issues and lead to gum recession and ultimately tooth loss.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and TheParkinSon
Narrow palate will cause bite issues and lead to gum recession and ultimately tooth loss.
yea if literal microstomia, and all that will take 20 years by which time one will be in retirement home, who cares about tooth loss if u can get fillings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, horizontallytall and mirrormogger
teeth were fucking dogshit they probably made his palate narrower when they fixed his teeth

wider palate = wider skull = more compact midface

yea if literal microstomia, and all that will take 20 years by which time one will be in retirement home, who cares about tooth loss if u can get fillings
palette is overrated af here but i like women with good palette since it feels like they’ll have more space for my 8x6 inch cock in their mouth
IMG 8331

• +1
Doesn’t a wider palate increase lip width?

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger

@Pei
robert guario or whatever that dude is that kinda smile is one of the most nt halos

Fillings are for tooth decay. Gum recession isn’t fixed with fillings. I will again emphasize the importance of not having a narrow palate. Ask any orthodontist what they think of even marginally narrow palates and what it does to gum recession.

@Pei
certain appliances work far better and dont really give you a monkey nose, just widen it a couple mm, like the hyrax appliance

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and BrahminBoss
robert guario or whatever that dude is that kinda smile is one of the most nt halos
his face is 7 psl , still never heard any girl fuss over him like w delon or depp

• +1
IMG 0890

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and BrahminBoss
his face is 7 psl , still never heard any girl fuss over him like w delon or depp
opry looks like an autist due to small palate same with sverige lmfao he has the most atrocious smile i have seen

• +1
palette is overrated af here but i like women with good palette since it feels like they’ll have more space for my 8x6 inch cock in their mouth
View attachment 2867354
for me narrow palte also works on women cos i like how docile they look, wide like margot robbie sometimes throws me off but then again on women everything works lol except long midface

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
opry looks like an autist due to small palate same with sverige lmfao he has the most atrocious smile i have seen
thats cause o pry has very masc upper third and so his small palate impedes his harmony, delon and depp it doesnt, and neither ramirez even though hes masc because of his dimples it draws attention away from mouth and to the sides

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and mayo mogger
  • +1
Lot of Spaniard (and Italian) foids are cursed with this.
only true death sentence for women barring deformity/ lot of recession

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_

@Pei
Now ur getting it,its all predecided everything else is cope

wouldn’t the lip width increase as a result?
mouth are the corner of the lip they are sharp and they increase in width not the fleshy part. but yeah you can say lip width

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
mouth are the corner of the lip they are sharp and they increase in width not the fleshy part. but yeah you can say lip width
i have a narrow palate and narrow lips, how should I go about expanding my palate?

• +1
Wider palate is a necessity, health=beauty.

Alf for 3-4mm then MSE or FME for 7mm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and mayo mogger
Wider palate is a necessity, health=beauty.

Alf for 3-4mm then MSE or FME for 7mm
so ramirez and moose ali khan atesh salih are unhealthy? Lol they health mog everone the site

i have a narrow palate and narrow lips, how should I go about expanding my palate?
either mse but it causes too much asymmetry it excentuates it even more

maybe thumbpulling or you can streach your lips hard in a forward direction ( for no nasolabial folds) everyday for 15 minutes

so ramirez and moose ali khan atesh salih are unhealthy? Lol they health mog everone the site
RR's health indicators were absolute shit, and salih and khan have average-wide palates

• JFL
RR's health indicators were absolute shit, and salih and khan have average-wide palates
His doctors literally said he that most perfect bone structure they had ever seen. Yea average wide is enough, having a death tier palate is obviously a failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and TheParkinSon
It is all person dependent.
We would have to measure their IMW to know what it was and how much of a difference if would make.

Anything under 40 IMW is necessary.

So they can suck bigger cocks

• JFL