Why do policewomen always look back at me

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
When I'm outside I always just look around at people's faces cuz it's the closest thing I have to social interaction and I noticed that female coppers always look back at me and then once they've looked away they'll take a double take.

I saw a female cop today and yesterday. Why they like this? Both were bare leng btw

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Thank you all for coming.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Because you probably look dangerous.

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and MarstonAlloy
They want you bhai follow them

Make sure u dont go er

When I'm outside I always just look around at people's faces cuz it's the closest thing I have to social interaction and I noticed that female coppers always look back at me and then once they've looked away they'll take a double take.

I saw a female cop today and yesterday. Why they like this? Both were bare leng btw
Why don't you ask them: "Excuse me, but why do you police women always stare at me?"
 c3f142f1 0e98 4427 af58 935e7690889d

fuck the police