Why do poor people love defending billionaires

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Niggas making 30 k a year seething on social media apps to suck off their favorite billionaire :feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, pneumocystosis, Sens and 12 others
@Lord-Arthur_17

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I wish i knew

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and MoggerGaston
Most don’t. Fuck are you talking about? Most of you poor wagies cope and seethe over them

Same reason people worship athletes, celebrities etc who they have at least one thing in common

Incels know they'll never have musks wealth but live vicariously through "our guy" having power

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, JustShower, vermillioncorefan and 6 others
I don’t get the hate towards billionaires, but at the same time I won’t defend them unless they’re like Kanye or Rihanna

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sens, JustShower, ElTruecel and 2 others
because they think they finna be like them lol, but most of them are children anyways 🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, pneumocystosis, JustShower and 3 others
because a lot of billionaires spend a shit-ton of money on improving their public image. charity is just one example.

kinda obvious

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, JovenCansao and Lord-Arthur_17
I don’t get the hate towards billionaires, but at the same time I won’t defend them unless they’re like Kanye or Rihanna

• So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Kike brainwash

no they don't. they despise billionaires like soros, gates, zuckerberg, etc. they only like elon musk because he says based things. it's not because he's a billionaire, dumb faggot. i support billionaires because the alternative is supporting nigger parasites and the nanny state. i wish there were more trillionaires beside putin who hoard all their wealth and actively try to deprive resources from poor people so they can continue sufferig

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
no they don't. they despise billionaires like soros, gates, zuckerberg, etc.
For external reasons not because they’re billionaires, lots of poor retards love the idea of billionaires. Like you for example

they only like elon musk because he says based things
No one would give a fuck about musk if he weren’t a billionaire and people liked him before he went on a right wing rant

Do you pay taxes?

Why? I thought you were christian
no, i also collect welfare. but i get a pass because i contribute knowledge and wisdom to society. people like me deserve to be subsidized by the government.

• JFL
For external reasons not because they’re billionaires, lots of poor retards love the idea of billionaires. Like you for example
billionaires are extremely based. imagine keeping excess wealth you don't need while the government and other loser phaggits keep beggining for it :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
billionaires are extremely based. imagine keeping excess wealth you don't need while the government and other loser phaggits keep beggining for it :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
You do you man

Niggas making 30 k a year seething on social media apps to suck off their favorite billionaire :feelskek:
Literally the opposite kill the rich qnd higher taxes for the rich has been talked abt for years with normies even whole subreddits off it only ac billionares normies suck off is niggas like Elon musk bc their somehow "relatable"