Why do SFcels call any white foid with a black guy "ugly"

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
"Muh black men only get ugly white women" says the SFcel like @GuyFromSingapore

But is it true? If your definition of "ugly" is any white girl that's ever been with a black guy, then I guess. But If you mean ugly as in "conventionally unattractive to the majority of normie men and could never hope to get a normie white man" then it's pure cope.

No matter what you personally think, the white foid in this video is considered conventionally attractive by most normies, including white man normies. She could get a white guy if she wanted. Most guys would fap to her nudes. There are millions of guys who would buy her worn panties. She would only be "ugly" to SFcels and even they would be coping.

@traveler
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
@Kamui
@Preston

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, JustShower, mulattomaxxing and 7 others

Muh black men only get ugly white women

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Most Sfcels on this forum aren't even White

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, alriodai, Patient A and 7 others
@Ai Impact thoughts

Most Sfcels on this forum aren't even White

OP has a PhD on this topic tbh. More than 10 pages of threads on white foids.

Screenshot 20231124 230843 Chrome

He has made the exact same thread 4 times now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, GuyFromSingapore, alriodai and 10 others

View attachment 2569462

I want to see @klip11 big black penis in a southern white girls pink pussy, the contrast in colors just makes me excited 😆😍😍😋

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
LISTEN, INCEL.

THIS IS HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE.

Images 14

Images 13

Images 12

Images 11

Images 10

Images 9

Images 8

Images 7

Images 6

Images 3

Download 7

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 28896
90% of the white girls I see blackcels brag about are either ugly or mid

not even trying to be racist, just my observation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 51465 and 9 others

Muh black men only get ugly white women

She's fuckable. I'll admit. But as usual... She's overweight. The meme just lives up to its name. I just can't..
I swear... :feelskek:

@GuyFromSingapore also you do know that supermodel Doutzen Kroes has been BBC only her entire life..... Her ex and her current husband are both black....

• +1
Reactions: klip11
@mbolo

Sweden/Denmark/Norway?

3782073_download_7.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
@GuyFromSingapore also you do know that supermodel Doutzen Kroes has been BBC only her entire life..... Her ex and her current husband are both black....

She's the only exception so far, disproving me.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
There are white girls that look like that with black men and if anyone of them ever dated or fucked a black man, you would just say she's ugly

Well then, feel free to post them.:forcedsmile:

the thing is blacks would fuck anything thats why u can’t see it

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and GuyFromSingapore

But is it true? If your definition of "ugly" is any white girl that's ever been with a black guy, then I guess. But If you mean ugly as in "conventionally unattractive to the majority of normie men and could never hope to get a normie white man" then it's pure cope.

No matter what you personally think, the white foid in this video is considered conventionally attractive by most normies, including white man normies. She could get a white guy if she wanted. Most guys would fap to her nudes. There are millions of guys who would buy her worn panties. She would only be "ugly" to SFcels and even they would be coping.

@traveler
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
@Kamui
@Preston

Truer words have never been spoken
Denzel Washington GIF

• +1
You know what’s even better, show us a curry slayer with a gl white woman. I’m pretty sure you have plenty of examples😁

Did I make such a claim, retard?

Well then, feel free to post them.:forcedsmile:
No because no matter what I post you're going to just say she's ugly. That's the point of this thread. Watch this:

Attractive white woman by any standard. And like clock work, you'll say she's ugly. I don't care about YOUR personal standards. I care about the fact that she's a conventionally attractive white woman that 99 percent of males, except you, would agree is attractive.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, PointOfNoReturn and Kamui
because they are coping faggots, obviously

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and klip11
No because no matter what I post you're going to just say she's ugly. That's the point of this thread. Watch this:

Attractive white woman by any standard. And like clock work, you'll say she's ugly. I don't care about YOUR personal standards. I care about the fact that she's a conventionally attractive white woman that 99 percent of males, except you, would agree is attractive.

This one is indeed attractive, I must say. Great fleshy thighs too. Right up my alley.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Das my bish rite thur. Dat nigguh be stealing my kween. Bish come back. Oh bayby!

white brah: we dont want them white women that goes interracial back! that will show them
also white brah: jobless, lives at home using family wifi

• JFL

An another example of the dick pill

white brah: we dont want them white women that goes interracial back! that will show them
also white brah: jobless, lives at home using family wifi
No zoomer white girl who likes black men care about what some sub 5, non NT subhuman or some boomer born in 1960 thinks about her or her black boyfriend.

All the relevant people in her life, her family and her white female friends are ok with it. If she marries her black boyfriend, all of her female friends are going to be happy for her and excited to be in her wedding.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
BBC pill is too tough to swallow for whyte bois

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and klip11

View attachment 2569462

I have to drive the point home. Copers don't get it.

tbh ive seen 2 girls who are my type with mullatoes , i wont sit by and let this happen
Stand Up Fight GIF by The Batman

• JFL

Women want the whole package, looks status, money, etc. Blacks can sometimes deliver on the first but rarely the latter, let alone both.

She's fuckable. I'll admit. But as usual... She's overweight. The meme just lives up to its name. I just can't..
How tf is that overweight you fucking retarf

because it's the norm. keep scouring the internet for the exceptions to the rule

1701199701082-png.2577678

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

@traveler
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
@Kamui
@Preston

It’s called “cope”

All races do this when their women are caught with infidelity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, IAMNOTANINCEL and Ricky212

Black Guys cannot rate white women for shit that’s why

They are like white men with Azn women they just don’t know any better.

White women ironically also suck @ rating black men as well

• +1
Most white foids choose black guy not because of his culture, and thats ugly

She’s Slavic so not even “white” Slavic women don’t count

It’s simply a cope

Black Guys cannot rate white women for shit that’s why

They are like white men with Azn women they just don’t know any better.

White women ironically also suck @ rating black men as well
super on point
id say only intra race ratings trully work, because you tend to over estimate if you're super attracted to that particular race
then if you were/are incel or unsuccessful then you see exactly which are the chads in your race aka what you could have been

Yeah I came to this conclusion after arguing with BBCs over the attr of some mid Becky. They all said she was stacylite but to me she was a 6/10 at most (I rate White ppl well cos I’m used to their phenotype so I’m a credible source and rate harshly)

I then noticed when clubbing and our white foids would show intrest in black dudes who I brutally mogged and this was confirmed by ethnic and black foids showing me the most iois but white foids showing the NT maxxed ugly blacks the most attention. I also noticed here white guys simp for 3/10 hook women and vice versa

This led me to theorise that people of other races on avg cannot rate other groups properly
super on point
id say only intra race ratings trully work, because you tend to over estimate if you're super attracted to that particular race
then if you were/are incel or unsuccessful then you see exactly which are the chads in your race aka what you could have been

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and PrinceLuenLeoncur