Why do some people freaked out when I said women can be stronger than men?

MexicanShortHotGuy

MexicanShortHotGuy

Doommaxxed Non-NT Schizomaxxed Castizo Shortcel
This. Why some dumbasses think any foid sí like a 3 yo and that even manlet framecel can send Miss Olympia winner to the Afterlife justo with his finger?

I mean, there are women stranger than men, maybe not so common, but still. I would never understimate female strength.

Some dumbasses instead of proof they tried to mock my body and shit.

InB4 muh feminist. I've seen this with my own eyes.

Fuck all closeted white knight roidmaxxed nigger faggots.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272 and wsada
On average, the average man is about 116% stronger than a average female because of bone density and muscles plus shoulder/hip ratio. Not to mention androgens. But it's not like men are superman and woman are the average civilians. The difference is maybe for 1 man you'd need 2 and 1/2 females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 33136, wsada and 1 other person
On average, the average man is about 116% stronger than a average female because of bone density and muscles plus shoulder/hip ratio. Not to mention androgens. But it's not like men are superman and woman are the average civilians. The difference is maybe for 1 man you'd need 2 and 1/2 females
I've seen girls sending men to hospital.

I've seen girls sending men to hospital.
with their bare hands? you know you got to give much more context than that to prove your point. As I said on average, men are stronger than woman. Can a woman beat up a man? Yes they can, but it's not much of a man they are beating on are they? It's like saying a UFC female fighter can beat up a man, sure there are headlines and stories saying that it happened. But put her in a cage with her male UFC counterpart and she's not getting out. Unless the female has a leverage/advantage that the male doesn't have, that if he had he would obliterate her, then she won't win.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, 5'7 zoomer and TsarTsar444
with their bare hands? you know you got to give much more context than that to prove your point. As I said on average, men are stronger than woman. Can a woman beat up a man? Yes they can, but it's not much of a man they are beating on are they? It's like saying a UFC female fighter can beat up a man, sure there are headlines and stories saying that it happened. But put her in a cage with her male UFC counterpart and she's not getting out. Unless the female has a leverage/advantage that the male doesn't have, that if he had he would obliterate her, then she won't win.
But maybe because they we're selecting men taller and muscular? And if you still think this is natural then you're still bluepilled and a closeted white knight.

But maybe because they we're selecting men taller and muscular? And if you still think this is natural then you're still bluepilled and a closeted white knight.
What the actual fuck are you talking about bro fucking kys nigger

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
What the actual fuck are you talking about bro fucking kys nigger
Women are selecting men taller and muscular. Our species prefer weaker foids than stronger ones. But you seriously think this natural? I don't think so.

So you think you can kill a Ms. Olympia with your bare hands?
what does one giga roided "female" have to do with women in general?

also, yes, i probably could. she's 5'5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Iden, MexicanShortHotGuy and 1 other person
So you think you can kill a Ms. Olympia with your bare hands?
Miss Olympia has the testosterone of 5 men. Even then I would say it would be 50/50 for the average non gym non fighter male

• JFL
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy
what does one giga roided "female" have to do with women in general?

also, yes, i probably could. she's 5'5
Some men would kill me then, even in Mexico. I'm 5'6 and they are 5'9 minimum.

Miss Olympia has the testosterone of 5 men. Even then I would say it would be 50/50 for the average non gym non fighter male
So you think you're strong?

Just look at this, white knight fuckers.

i have no muscle and bird bones. yet people expect me to do manual labor just because i am male. literally my old mother is stronger than me. yet if a foid ever beat me up, the police would probably do nothing because they assume all males are stronger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy and Baldingman1998
The average man is taller and more muscular than the average woman. What type of question is this :lul:

OP do you have some inferority complex to woman in general. A wedgie in middle school by your popular crush perhaps?

Just look at this, white knight fuckers.

you believe larp is true :ROFLMAO:

i have no muscle and bird bones. yet people expect me to do manual labor just because i am male. literally my old mother is stronger than me. yet if a foid ever beat me up, the police would probably do nothing because they assume all males are stronger.
And then, every tradcuck white knight likes to tell you: "You're the man, just don't complain about it!". :feelsree:

Just let a 9 year old girl wrist mogs you to death theory. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
The average man is taller and more muscular than the average woman. What type of question is this :lul:
I wouldn't understimate the female physical strenght if I was you.

BTW, most dumbasses here only have balls with weaker, shorter or dumber men.

Last edited:
OP do you have some inferority complex to woman in general. A wedgie in middle school by your popular crush perhaps?
No, but I was despised by "macho complex" men like you for not being able to overpower a foid in a soccer game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back