Why Do Some Users Care About Their Rep Ratio?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Like fr guys. @Lokki @yeeyeeslayer i would tag more but only these 2 guys just came to mind off the top of my head, no hate BTW.

There's no cash nor a Nobel prize waiting for you bro.

This ain't some realtor agency where they hand out plastic awards for your "sales commission achievements" every quarter.

Shout out to @Xtra for pointing out to me that I actually have a decent ratio. That's pretty nice tbh.

I never checked. Never really cared.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Xtra, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
If black lives matter so does my rep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, TechnoBoss, Lokki and 3 others
IMG 4659

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, reddotguy, ascension and 3 others
I dont care. People keep reacting or else i would be the best user here. If u cant have the best ratio have the worst n shid man. But it dont work

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Brus Wane
Rep feeds my ego the higher my rep the higher my ego

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, TechnoBoss and sub5c3l
Like fr guys. @Lokki @yeeyeeslayer i would tag more but only these 2 guys just came to mind off the top of my head, no hate BTW.

This ain't some realtor agency where they hand out plastic awards for your "sales commission achievements" every quarter.

Shout out to @Xtra for pointing out to me that I actually have a decent ratio. That's pretty nice tbh.

Same thing as Caring about your followers or likes in a social media

If you have 0, it means people dont give a fuck about you but the more it is the more they care

my 2022 account had a 1.8 or 1.9 ratio but it had a small amount of posts (like 1000) and i never spammed or shitposted so i don't get why you would put in all the effort to have a ratio higher than that. its just a number on an incel forum

Yeeyees insufferable and spineless. He just jumps from user to user to suck their asshole

How did you manage to cap so hard on a forum dedicated to larping?

michael jordan laughing GIF

Same thing as Caring about your followers or likes in a social media

If you have 0, it means people dont give a fuck about you but the more it is the more they care
No not the same thing.

IRL you can turn it into something tangible. Like money or better treatment in public etc.

Here it's nothing.
How did you manage to cap so hard on a forum dedicated to larping?

michael jordan laughing GIF
What?
my 2022 account had a 1.8 or 1.9 ratio but it had a small amount of posts (like 1000) and i never spammed or shitposted so i don't get why you would put in all the effort to have a ratio higher than that. its just a number on an incel forum
Yeah exactly.

I didn't know that some people bothered that much.

I think I could hit 10:1 if I actually tried frfr

A good post/rep ratio doesn't necessarily mean the user is good, but a bad post/rep ratio almost definitely tells you the user is bad.

You can get a good ratio by literally shitposting all day. It doesn't mean you bring anything positive to the website. As a matter of fact, the people posting the guides and good threads get almost no reacts; whereas some people that just post 'dnr' and funny shit have the best rep.

I think it's just a matter of wanting status.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Brus Wane
I don't care about mine.