why do tall women personality fog so hard?

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
ive noticed that most women with good personalities that I have met are all tall women 5'7 and over. ive very rarely been treated badly by a tall woman.

meanwhile short girls can be straight annoying most times.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, subhuman incel, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
Pretty legit

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Pretty legit
I wonder why that is the case tbh. I also notice short girls are much louder and get more emotional.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, KING REIDYZ and Primalsplit
I wonder why that is the case tbh. I also notice short girls are much louder and get more emotional.
You realize women think exactly this way about manlets right

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, subhuman incel, Deleted member 21661 and 3 others

manlets are usually the same, so it's probably universal for obv reasons

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, KING REIDYZ, Primalsplit and 2 others
You realize women think exactly this way about manlets right
yeah I guess it is short people in general. most guys that are the first ones to start fights are the shorts ones.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 23778
Same with me, but with manlets.
Tall men, especially the ones who heightmog me have alway been chill and friendly, but a lot of manlets legit look like they wanna kill you.
A few manlets who jestermaxx are okay, but most are insufferable

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, subhuman incel, Deleted member 21661 and 3 others
Same with me, but with manlets.
Tall men, especially the ones who heightmog me have alway been chill and friendly, but a lot of manlets legit look like they wanna kill you.
A few manlets who jestermaxx are okay, but most are insufferable
ive had the same experience tbh. people under 5'6 tend to be straight insufferable even on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and HeightPilledum
Theyre less insufferable on average definitely, but can also cute/feminine mog considerably

Theyre less insufferable on average definitely, but can also cute/feminine mog considerably
nah tall women with nice figures fog the shit outta short women and there's no competition

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Primalsplit
All foids have shit personalities, but just like tall foids' bodies, their brains are more developed than short foids'.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Earth Dollar
All foids have shit personalities, but just like tall foids' bodies, their brains are more developed than short foids'.
idk my ex was 5'9 and she had one of the best personalities tbh.

how does being taller develop the brain more?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
idk my ex was 5'9 and she had one of the best personalities tbh.

how does being taller develop the brain more?
The joke was that their brains grow along with their bodies.

The joke was that their brains grow along with their bodies.
oh shit I thought you were about to come out with some scientific shit because I have read that being taller correlate with iq in some studies but obviously that is not always the case.

oh shit I thought you were about to come out with some scientific shit because I have read that being taller correlate with iq in some studies but obviously that is not always the case.
Yeah correlation ≠ causation. The reason taller people are supposedly smarter is because they are given more opportunities to bring out their potential and prove their worth, while it's the opposite for manlets.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Earth Dollar
ive noticed that most women with good personalities that I have met are all tall women 5'7 and over. ive very rarely been treated badly by a tall woman.

meanwhile short girls can be straight annoying most times.
Bad genetics come in a pack

• +1
nah tall women with nice figures fog the shit outta short women and there's no competition
HIGH IQ

You will have tall mogger sons INSHALLAH

• Love it
Bump

• +1