Why do unattractive white people have the most confidence/audacity?

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
I swear, it's like they've got some secret manual titled "Confidence 101: How to Exude Self-Assuredness Without Any Reason Whatsoever" hidden away somewhere.

They'll have the confidence of a supermodel, while the mirror suggests a completely different story.

Their audacity is inexplicable to me.

It's really common on this app, every BWC poster looks like crawled onto earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Ryldoo IS COPING, Bushman and 4 others
Beacuse women IRL give them that confidence. Even as a LTN white dude, they get women approaching in the club if they just have a shred of height (tallest race so its basically default)
BWC is ez mode JBW

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
DharkDC when someone isn't rotting all day like him and has confidence: 😡

That’s cause Germanics ( whites) need to be 7.5 psl to offset cumskin phrno

06141DDD 0D21 4370 8C97 D980CD38A142

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Beacuse women IRL give them that confidence. Even as a LTN white dude, they get women approaching in the club if they just have a shred of height (tallest race so its basically default)
BWC is ez mode JBW
maybe you should step outside and stop watching JJK, cause that don't happen. A good majority of the losers on this site are tall ugly white men.

Women don't approach men, especially not ugly men lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Ryldoo IS COPING, Bushman and 3 others
maybe you should step outside and stop watching JJK, cause that don't happen. A good majority of the losers on this site are tall ugly white men.

Women don't approach men, especially not ugly men lmao.
I see it in the club every weekend. White guys that are MTN to occasional LTN getting approached by foids. Never see it for ethnics who arent HTN+ with height and physique

there are people out there who are not chads by any means and never experienced the lookspill

Now u moving goal posts

Which is it? MTN white guys get occasionally approached or LTN tallfags consistently getting approached. This shit doesn't happen IRL, stoopid niggas using amanda brynes movies to valid their mindset

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and Yaarhuni
You’re Obsessed with BWC.

You just described 90 % white population of this forum:feelskek:

I swear, it's like they've got some secret manual titled "Confidence 101: How to Exude Self-Assuredness Without Any Reason Whatsoever" hidden away somewhere.

They'll have the confidence of a supermodel, while the mirror suggests a completely different story.

Its called the Aryan spirit. Seethe harder.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Achilles
Now u moving goal posts

Which is it? MTN white guys get occasionally approached or LTN tallfags consistently getting approached. This shit doesn't happen IRL, stoopid niggas using amanda brynes movies to valid their mindset
legit both get approached lil bro.

I agree the whites on here tend to be like that because they’re all retarded 30+ yr old schizo failures.

But outside this forum it’s your race & also curries Istg. I legit see it on tiktok all the time

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and dehydrated
not true from what ive seen

unattractive niggas on the other hand...

Why are u a nigger

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
the way they look doesnt bother them and they are being themselves

If you tall and white face doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

If I ever have that level of confidence I've started my NTminning journey

IMG 2256

Problem, OP?

It’s funny talking to bloated ethnic ogres and them having some ego because they’re strong ogres who do construction and think they’re hard when in reality no attractive bitches wants to get near them

Because true confidence comes from inside and is learned