Why do we incels have to work so hard for shit

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
I've been working out since 2018 and 2018 was the only year I was ripped. My cuckabolism won't let me shed even a pound without going on the most shit diet consisting of nothing but protein foods and some carbs probably below 1000 fucking calories. EVERYDAY. FOR MONTHS. Is this some sick joke?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 28896, Willmogulater and 1 other person
cant relate i done pushups and only tracked my protein and got pretty jacked

I've been working out since 2018 and 2018 was the only year I was ripped. My cuckabolism won't let me shed even a pound without going on the most shit diet consisting of nothing but protein foods and some carbs probably below 1000 fucking calories. EVERYDAY. FOR MONTHS. Is this some sick joke?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
I agree but it didn't always used to be this way. I had a six pack since sixth grade but it wasn't until these fag doctors started shooting me up and forcing antipsychotics down my throat that my metabolism went to shit and I blew up like a balloon.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Willmogulater
ALSO Compared to other good looking being we have to work harder like have to wagecel because we dont had reserved money then bad stamina during gymmax slow metabolism

I agree but it didn't always used to be this way. I had a six pack since sixth grade but it wasn't until these fag doctors started shooting me up and forcing antipsychotics down my throat that my metabolism went to shit and I blew up like a balloon.
Nah its called aging i was thin tok when i was at that age then sitting habits rotting made me gain weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
ALSO Compared to other good looking being we have to work harder like have to wagecel because we dont had reserved money then bad stamina during gymmax slow metabolism
We have to wageslave for expensive ass surgeries while Chad has to do none of that.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Willmogulater
life is a zero sum game, for some to thrive, the majority must suffer. incels are bottom of society, they must toil and suffer to maintain paradise for chad and stacey

Cuz nature is evil, in my case I can eat like a hambeast and not gain a single pound, been lifting for over a year and am still a skeleton, only good part is that if I drop sugar and junk food in roughly 20 days I get shredded.

Incels have to put in 1000x the effort to get 1% of what chad gets for free. It's unreal man

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Because you're incel, you don't have the right genes to easily put muscles on and stay fit, even if you would take steroids, you're highly likely you won't get the same benefits from them as a Chad, and you will get more of their bad side effects: getting acne, going bald, becoming sterile, internal organs damage, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro