Why do western liberals/lefties believe it’s racist for a nation to want to preserve its demographics

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Despite living in a white country as an ethnic it seems like a no brainer to want to preserve the majority population for a multitude of reasons including but not limited to
1. Maintaining culture
2. Homogeneity (society works better when people agree)
3. Shared history and allegiances
4. By proxy shared social norms and religion
Etc.

However you’ll be called a racist for saying that demographic change especially rapid changes is not ideal which is why I have to ask, should China not be able to maintain a Chinese population? What about india, Africa the Middle East etc.

Some of the demographic change is so rapid it gives me whiplash. Here’s a statistic that blows my fucking mind
C7158931 F9AC 4422 8DF0 B27EC41F3042

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustShower, Heinrich Schmidt, zura and 3 others
Despite living in a white country as an ethnic it seems like a no brainer to want to preserve the majority population for a multitude of reasons including but not limited to
1. Maintaining culture
2. Homogeneity (society works better when people agree)
3. Shared history and allegiances
4. By proxy shared social norms and religion
Etc.

However you’ll be called a racist for saying that demographic change especially rapid changes is not ideal which is why I have to ask, should China not be able to maintain a Chinese population? What about india, Africa the Middle East etc.

Some of the demographic change is so rapid it gives me whiplash. Here’s a statistic that blows my fucking mind
View attachment 2529788
They don't practice what they preach. Most of them live in an ivory tower e.g. Beverly Hills.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Only places worth living

1, Punjab
2.Italy
3. Morocco
4. Bulgaria
5. Romania

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JustShower, Heinrich Schmidt, zura and 2 others
They don't practice what they preach. Most of them live in an ivory tower e.g. Beverly Hills.
There was this former finance minister of Greece talking about how it’s shameful for europe to have borders and that it’s a sign of failure. Despite the fact he lives in a majority white country

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Only places worth living

1, Punjab
2.Italy
3. Morocco
4. Bulgaria
5. Romania
Italy’s cost of living and fertility rate are tragic though

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
White thots going extinct is for good

By 2030 america's dominant ethnic group will be hispanics. Whites will make up less than 30% of the population.

• +1
Its not racist but

white people just dont wanna do babies. Thats why there is going to be rapid change. They are killing their own race. Literally speed running it.

Blaming ethnic is no answer and it is racist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Its not racist but

white people just dont wanna do babies. Thats why there is going to be rapid change. They are killing their own race. Literally speed running it.

Blaming ethnic is no answer and it is racist.
This is true immigration is a Band-Aid solution to the fertility problem

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
28595   SoyBooru

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and SubhumanCurrycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back