Why do women approach me?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Not to fuck me but they just like to chat with me even though I never brush my teeth or brush my hair and wear the same ol musty clothes every day, they always try to playfully throw things at me or message me and tell me stuff. Why would they do this to an ugly failure like me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and vermillioncorefan
Not to fuck me but they just like to chat with me even though I never brush my teeth or brush my hair and wear the same ol musty clothes every day, they always try to playfully throw things at me or message me and tell me stuff. Why would they do this to an ugly failure like me
They want u

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
they are playing a giant inside joke on you

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and Klasik01
D0b062a3 cb78 457b 8646 597c19e1e618 595x508

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me
idk bro can i have a new shirt tho it’s in the living room?

• JFL
  • JFL
They view you as a friend or another woman

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
They view you as a friend or another woman
Yeah I think you’re right. I do act like a cuck, so I think you’re right. Maybe next time she’ll tell me to slurp chads cum out of her water bottle