Why do women use virgin as an insult?

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
Why is being a virgin now an insult? Is it another way to call men ugly? Why is sex so important to women?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, blackout_96_, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
What do women have to look forward in life other than sex and marriage? A man can become someone admirable and create a legacy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, mirrormogger, FutureSlayer and 7 others
Why is being a virgin now an insult? Is it another way to call men ugly?
Women tend to be more bothered if the guy’s sexually inexperienced than the other way around. I think they’ve proven this in studies

Kinda goes back to the idea of men being more dominant and stuff

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Why is being a virgin now an insult? Is it another way to call men ugly? Why is sex so important to women?
They just know it's an insecurity no other reason

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, aleksander, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Because being a virgin is a sign of low value as a man, why would foids want something that nobody else wants, you’re in low demand
What do women have to look forward in life other than sex and marriage? A man can become someone admirable and create a legacy.
Nothing, for the most part foids only purpose is to pop out babies and dats it

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Lookologist003, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Because being a virgin is a sign of low value as a man, why would foids want something that nobody else wants, you’re in low demand

Nothing, for the most part foids only purpose is to pop out babies and dats it
Must be brutal being a woman, I am so obsessed with the idea of achieving a great immortal legacy that if I was a woman (maybe I wouldn't have that inclination to begin with) I would never be able to rest since I would almost entirely have the right to a legacy removed from myself. The amount of historical men VS historical women is an extremely disproportionate ratio. Not sure if it's because of historical oppression or a general weaker desire for legacy, or a mix of the two. But I am obsessed.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and FutureSlayer
Must be brutal being a woman, I am so obsessed with the idea of achieving a great immortal legacy that if I was a woman (maybe I wouldn't have that inclination to begin with) I would never be able to rest since I would almost entirely have the right to a legacy removed from myself. The amount of historical men VS historical women is an extremely disproportionate ratio. Not sure if it's because of historical oppression or a general weaker desire for legacy, or a mix of the two. But I am obsessed.
Only 0.0001% of men manage to do that

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
What if you’re a virgin by choice

Last edited:
because being a virgin means you got shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and pablomaxx
3694964 1696961923139

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed, Samsepioler and Latinolooksmaxxer
Getting sex is easy in this feminist generation

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
only JBs and college freshwomen say that shit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Everything ends up in sex tbh. Every action you do is closer to wanting sex than you think. Think about it tbh. you go clubbing n shit with friends to have “fun” the fun includes sex with club whores tbh. - 79iq

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Latinolooksmaxxer
It’s mainly both, foids for the most part have less of an interest of creating a huge legacy for themselves as their drive is mostly towards maternal and hedonistic endeavours, that’s not to say foids are incapable of doing so however

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and HarrierDuBois
Another demonic trap

women can too. look at jk rowling

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Everything ends up in sex tbh. Every action you do is closer to wanting sex than you think. Think about it tbh. you go clubbing n shit with friends to have “fun” the fun includes sex with club whores tbh. - 79iq
Everything in life revolves around sex if you think about it. You want to have a successful career? So that you can support a family and sex your wife to have kids and spread your genetics.

At the most fundamental levels of our psyche, we're animals wired to spread our genetics and there's no getting around that.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and Kamui
As the philosopher Piton, whose disciple was none other than Karl Marx, once said:

Everything in life depends on how much you want to fuck. You work to be able to fuck, you study to be able to fuck, you use drugs to get sex, you work out, you roid, you do all sorts of things to fuck, you go to a music show with the intention of leaving there to fuck someone, you do it. you donate, you do charity, post a photo of the charity you did on Instagram, on Facebook, for women to look at: oh... he's charitable, he has social responsiblity, oh I'm going to give my pussy to him, YOU DO IT TO FUCK SOMEONE. everything in life you do because you have the intention of fucking someone, the amount of desire you want to DESTROY PUSSY, so don't come around with... "I am, I am charitable, I am a friend of the community", you are not friend of shit, you want to fuck someone boy, you want to fuck to smash someone. you don't study just to have a good job, to save money and say: "Yadda yadda, I'm successful blabla". YOU STUDY TO GET TO GET PUSSY, TO GO AND SAY "I HAVE MONEY, I'M GOING TO FUCK BITCH, I'M GOING TO FUCK EVERYONE DAMN IT". So the idea is this: do everything, DO EVERYTHING WITH THE INTENTION OF GOING BALLS DEEP INTO PRIME PUSSY.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Kamui
True and also women feel truly satisfied as housewives with kids and a husband that provides for them.

Businesswomen suffer a midlife crisis when they realize they're too old to have kids and to get a decently good looking husband that commits to them.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, FutureSlayer and Latinolooksmaxxer
As the philosopher Piton, whose disciple was none other than Karl Marx, once said:

Everything in life depends on how much you want to fuck. You work to be able to fuck, you study to be able to fuck, you use drugs to get sex, you work out, you roid, you do all sorts of things to fuck, you go to a music show with the intention of leaving there to fuck someone, you do it. you donate, you do charity, post a photo of the charity you did on Instagram, on Facebook, for women to look at: oh... he's charitable, he has social responsiblity, oh I'm going to give my pussy to him, YOU DO IT TO FUCK SOMEONE. everything in life you do because you have the intention of fucking someone, the amount of desire you want to DESTROY PUSSY, so don't come around with... "I am, I am charitable, I am a friend of the community", you are not friend of shit, you want to fuck someone boy, you want to fuck to smash someone. you don't study just to have a good job, to save money and say: "Yadda yadda, I'm successful blabla". YOU STUDY TO GET TO GET PUSSY, TO GO AND SAY "I HAVE MONEY, I'M GOING TO FUCK BITCH, I'M GOING TO FUCK EVERYONE DAMN IT". So the idea is this: do everything, DO EVERYTHING WITH THE INTENTION OF GOING BALLS DEEP INTO PRIME PUSSY.

Shit, my libido is at rock bottom so I guess imma get nowhere in life

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
It’s mainly both, foids for the most part have less of an interest of creating a huge legacy for themselves as their drive is mostly towards maternal and hedonistic endeavours, that’s not to say foids are incapable of doing so however
Mirin female authors that managed to get remembered, I value intelligence.

Only whores use that term as an insult. Don‘t let em break your ego they only want to ruin your confidence

It's an insult because it is implicit that you are too ugly/low SMV to lose it. It's a reminder of your terrible and undesirable body.

In your head, hearing those words you can just do a find and replace virgin for ugly, like many other insults women use like, creepy, or boring.

Because of juggernaut law, calling a woman a virgin is either begin or a beneficial thing. Women can have sex like easier than you can get a pizza, so it would be similar to mocking somebody for not having pizza when Luigi is half a mile away and has a 20 minute or your pizza is free.

It's incredible and incomprehensible how easy women have life, and it's all because of that SMV.

Because women find virgin men unattractive. They think us wanting virgin women is insulting them, but it isnt its completely natural to not want a women had another mans dick inside her. They might claim otherwise but if you look at the way they speak its obvious that they are hypocrite. "virgin" "incel" "short man syndrome" "small dick energy" internalized hypergamy