Why do young bitches often stare at me

L

lepo2317

Mistral
I'm oldcel (30 this year) and I realized that the only bitches who ever give me attention are young sluts. I mean 14-17 years old. I can't even go out without them literally staring and because I'm NEVER the one who looks away first, it's getting really cringe when 16 years old bitch is staring at me for 5 seconds without looking away. I'm 4/10 at most but I'm not deformed so it's not like they stare because they see monster. When bitches closer to my age stare at me and I find them decent looking (it is rare as fuck) I smile and look if they smile back, but 98% of bitches staring are young girls, like wtf man.

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
Cope means that you make up fake scenarios in favor of you so you feel better about yourself, in this situtation where no bitch 18+ years old ever give me any attention. just fucking kids staring at me, is it cope? I don't think so man.

Thwy know u got money and a big cock for them

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
they stare at the air in front of yu

• JFL
they stare at the air in front of yu
Jokes aside, that shit is really sad. Imagine being invsible to bitches your age bracet while young sluts staring at you. I don't mean they are interested or something (I don;'t care since I'm oldcel) but maybe I look younger than I am or something. Over for me either way.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Then you wake up

Jokes aside, that shit is really sad. Imagine being invsible to bitches your age bracet while young sluts staring at you. I don't mean they are interested or something (I don;'t care since I'm oldcel) but maybe I look younger than I am or something. Over for me either way.
im invisible to everything

• So Sad