why does animal food taste better and more satiating than plant food ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
its coz we as humans are made to eat this food
im thinking to go full carnivore from now on.
only eating 3lbs of red meat ed literally nothing else except for water.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER, dimorphism, Zangano1 and 1 other person
whoever doesnt think this is retarded

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism, socialcel, Deleted member 11887 and 1 other person
whoever doesnt think this is retarded
vegan copers are so pathetic lmao
i get bloated and feel so shit eating only veggies
meat and maybe eggs are life.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nashcgn and rand anon
they all look like shit too jfl

McDiet > Carnivore > Vegan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, IndraBC, iam good boy and 3 others
It blows my mind how many right-wing nutjobs are falling for the carnivore meme. Carbohydrates are the body's preferred energy source for producing glucose. The body converts carbohydrates, especially simple carbohydrates, to glucose way faster than it does fat or protein to glucose. And you need glucose for energy and to produce glycogen, which is used for repairing and building muscle mass.

• Love it
Reactions: Skull Issue
meat most mogging food on this earth

I don't see why you want to cut eggs,milk and cheese?

Carnivour is really antiinflammatory so it's only good for certain people.

Eating some fruit (not veggies) like avacadoes for vitamin c with low sugar is ideal imo

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and 5.5psl
It doesn't nigga processed carbs full of salt taste best

I don't see why you want to cut eggs,milk and cheese?

Carnivour is really antiinflammatory so it's only good for certain people.

Eating some fruit (not veggies) like avacadoes for vitamin c with low sugar is ideal imo
Because diet has become politicized. Most of the Carnivore, Keto and Low-Carb diet supporters right now are Right-wing Trump supporters. While vegans, vegetarians and pescatarians are overwhelming liberal Democrats (though vegetarianism is falling out of favour to veganism. Except for Hindus).

It doesn't nigga processed carbs full of salt taste best
Man made shit does not count. If you were born with no processed shit you would eat meat, animal products and maybe some fruit. You wouldn't eat veggies. Your natural taste buds are likely effective I don't know why normies can't understand

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
It blows my mind how many right-wing nutjobs are falling for the carnivore meme. Carbohydrates are the body's preferred energy source for producing glucose. The body converts carbohydrates, especially simple carbohydrates, to glucose way faster than it does fat or protein to glucose. And you need glucose for energy and to produce glycogen, which is used for repairing and building muscle mass.

I'm not listening to a 97 minute podcast of some right-wing Trump supporter bullshit.
Fat is worth 9 calories per gram. And carbs are worth no more than 4 calories per gram.
9 is bigger than 4.
You guys are retards who don't know math.
Excessive calorie consumption is what is driving people to become fat and develop diabetes and heart disease. And excessive calorie consumption is far more likely with a high-fat diet rather than a high-carb diet because 9 is bigger than 4.

• +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud
i eat micro plastic

• Woah
Reactions: Skull Issue
Then agreeable, but sugary fruit could probably mog in taste
Fruit is good for you and even shit like honey in raw form is good for you it's just modern day has made it into liquid sugar

Veggies are the biggest Jewish scam, normies have to gaslight themselves into liking it. Just look at what kids do, they all hate veggies cause they haven't been brainwashed yet

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and 5.5psl
I'm not listening to a 97 minute podcast of some right-wing Trump supporter bullshit.
Fat is worth 9 calories per gram. And carbs are worth no more than 4 calories per gram.
9 is bigger than 4.
Excessive calorie consumption is what is driving people to become fat and develop diabetes and heart disease. And excessive calorie consumption is far more likely with a high-fat diet rather than a high-carb diet because 9 is bigger than 4.
bro you literally overeat bcoz of carbs lol.
59 seconds video , reason for it :

Meat and eggs mog

I don't like red meat tbh but I eat like a shit ton of chicken

Chicken + guac and lettuce with sour cream mogs

I could eat that shit for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, rubberduck, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
9 is bigger than 4.
Carnivore is actually the easiest to lose weight with since meat is so satiating and high in nutrients compared to grains.

That doesn't mean it's the most healthy ofc

Carnivore is actually the easiest to lose weight with since meat is so satiating and high in nutrients compared to grains.

I swear if you say balanced diet or some retarded shit

On my cheat days where I go over on calories, I usually consume a high-fat diet rather than a high-carb diet.
On October 28th, I ate 3,240 calories. I ate 141g of fat on that day, 384g carbs (16g from fibre), 125g protein. 39% of the calories were from fat, 46% from carbs, 15% from protein.
Look at the things I ate that day. These are all high in fat.
1/4 Pounder Angus Burger with Cheese and Bacon: 31g fat
Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap: 26g fat
Medium Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp: 25g fat
Regular Fries: 18g fat
Cherry Turnover: 13g fat
2 slices of buttered parmesan garlic bread: 12g fat
Just those 6 food items are a combined 125g of fat (1,126 calories from just fat alone).

Last edited:

Read the micronutrient section of a nutrition label of whole grain wheat bread and go tell me that grains are low in nutrients. lmfao. Even that Wonder white bread uses enriched white flour that is fortified with a bunch of vitamins and minerals and shit.

If you have trouble with over-eating, get a $16 Amazon Basics digital kitchen scale, start weighing your food, look at the nutrition labels and plug all that information into Excel or a tracking app. If your stomach grumbles, ignore it. That's what I did back in 2022 when I lost 40 lbs. Your body eventually adapts to the new normal and your stomach stops growling. Just because your stomach growls doesn't mean you have to eat.

And if you're one of those obese women on reddit who cry that their energy starts feeling like shit when they are in a 200 calorie deficit, that's because you're not eating enough simple carbohydrates. Those fat redditors probably fell for the low-carb or complex carbohydrates meme. Or they have developed a taste for fatty foods. Carbohydrates, especially simple carbohydrates, get converted to energy far faster than fat and protein does. Eat less fat, eat more carbohydrates. Especially simple carbohydrates.

Carnivore leads to people eating less calories only and therefore getting into a calorie deficit and losing weight because it severely restricts what you are able to eat. Whereas if you follow IIFYM (if it fits your macros) like I do, you can eat anything. But because you can eat anything, you have to track if you find yourself unable to lose weight. Because you can't just go by intuition or until you feel full. A chicken bacon ranch wrap is 530 calories. If you don't track, you may not realize how many calories you're eating.

I don't know about OP but I'd rather weigh stuff on a scale, read nutrition labels and plug shit into Excel rather than just eat a 1/2 pound burger patty with bacon strips on top with no bread, cheese or condiments. lmfao. Not to mention how expensive a meat-only diet is.

Last edited:
9 is bigger than 4.
It’s not so simple. excessive calorie consumption alright causes weight gain but what causes excessive calorie consumption?

i think people might get fat from empty calories and you shouldn’t focus on macros until you remove processed foods. But high fat diet can actually be more filling than high carb and eating more fat increases fat oxidation

Last edited:
Just meat I don’t think is good. Fruit and honey should be included

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and 5.5psl
i remember when i was poor as fuck, the end of the month came and i had eaten all of my meat, i had to rely on vegetables
instant switch from normal state to depression.

bro ded srs, eat raw meat

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
ded srs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, 5.5psl and IAMNOTANINCEL
Read the micronutrient section of a nutrition label of whole grain wheat bread and go tell me that grains are low in nutrients. lmfao. Even that Wonder white bread uses enriched white flour that is fortified with a bunch of vitamins and minerals and shit.
"just read the labels bro!!!" it's not as simple, you need to critically think more.

Carnivore leads to people eating less calories only and therefore getting into a calorie deficit and losing weight because it severely restricts what you are able to eat.
you eat less because you are satiated instead of being "full"

he sounds very angry, ignorant and neurotic by his digital energy and the way he types, maybe his diet isnt working so well for him.

It’s not so simple. excessive calorie consumption alright causes weight gain but what causes excessive calorie consumption?

i think people might get fat from empty calories and you shouldn’t focus on macros until you remove processed foods.
Muh processed food. Processed food just means that the food was altered from the natural state. Poison ivy is natural. Just because something natural doesn't mean its good for you. The demonization of processed food is correlated with distrust of science. Which is why right-wing Trump supporters love the Carnivore diet. The government puts warning labels for cancer and put gruesome images of people dying from cancer on cigarette cartons. If processed food was killing people, they would do the same. The government loses tons of money from treating cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc. So the government has a financial incentive to put warning labels on stuff that is bad for you.

If you have trouble losing weight, start tracking your intake or consciously eat less food that is low in satiety to calorie index. I lost 40 lbs in <8 months in 2022 eating a largely high-carb low-fat diet. It's not hard. I still had plenty of energy to fuel my day and workouts with the carbohydrates I was eating too.

The main reason why people are fat is because they are fucking ignorant of science and math and lazy. If weighing your food on a scale, looking at nutrition labels and entering stuff in Excel is too much for you, you don't want it bad enough. In 2022 I made the conscious decision of "Chad or Death". That's how I motivated myself to lose weight. You need someone to tell you what you can and can't eat and hold your hand to lose weight. Instead of empowering yourself to make your own decisions like an adult.

But high fat diet can actually be more filling than high carb and eating more fat increases fat oxidation
Drink olive oil straight from the bottle (9 calories per gram) or eat peanut butter out of the jar (6 calories per gram) and you tell me if that is filling or not. lmfao

Last edited:
Muh processed food. Processed food just means that the food was altered from the natural state. Poison ivy is natural. Just because something natural doesn't mean its good for you. The demonization of processed food is correlated with distrust of science. Which is why right-wing Trump supporters love the Carnivore diet. The government puts warning labels for cancer and put gruesome images of people dying from cancer on cigarette cartons. If processed food was killing people, they would do the same. The government loses tons of money from treating cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc. So the government has a financial incentive to put warning labels on stuff that is bad for you.

If you have trouble losing weight, start tracking your intake or consciously eat less food that is low in satiety to calorie index. I lost 40 lbs in <8 months in 2022 eating a largely high-carb low-fat diet. It's not hard. I still had plenty of energy to fuel my day and workouts with the carbohydrates I was eating too.

The main reason why people are fat is because they are fucking ignorant and lazy. If weighing your food on a scale, looking at nutrition labels and entering stuff in Excel is too much for you, you don't want it bad enough. You need someone to tell you what you can and can't eat and hold your hand to lose weight. Instead of empowering yourself to make your own decisions like an adult.

Drink olive oil straight from the bottle (9 calories per gram) or eat peanut butter out of the jar (6 calories per gram) and you tell me if that is filling or not. lmfao
Ur retarded. Food processing (includeing cooking) is generally bad. Primal or fruit based diets are good.

Ur retarded. Food processing (includeing cooking) is generally bad. Primal or fruit based diets are good.
How is food processing, including cooking (lmfao) bad?

I swear this reminds me of the Family Guy episode where the personal trainer is telling Peter that pizza is bad. And Peter is asking him why and the trainer won't give him a straight answer as to why pizza is bad.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER
How is food processing, including cooking (lmfao) bad?

I swear this reminds me of the Family Guy episode where the personal trainer is telling Peter that pizza is bad. And Peter is asking him why and gives him a straight answer as to why pizza is bad.
Yes cooking and processed food is worse than raw food
Period.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Period.
Idk why this nigga doesn’t get it. Cooking creates toxins and subtracts and alters nutrients and enzymes

Period.
Humans have puny little canine teeth. And shit jaws, that's why many humans are forced to take out their wisdom teeth. We didn't evolve to eat raw meat. lmfao.

• JFL
Idk why this nigga doesn’t get it. Cooking creates toxins and subtracts and alters nutrients and enzymes
Muh toxins. Our fucking government made it illegal to leave your house in 2020 over a virus that produced mild symptoms in the vast majority of people. If cooking food was toxic, our government would have made it illegal.

• JFL
that's why many humans are forced to take out their wisdom teeth
Only recently...
We are made to eat raw meat our ancestors had huge jaws , why ? Coz they ate tough raw meat
It's as simple as it gets , why complicate it ?
Is it hard to realise that burgers and pizza are much shittier than a steak ?

Muh toxins. Our fucking government made it illegal to leave your house in 2020 over a virus that produced mild symptoms in the vast majority of people. If cooking food was toxic, our government would have made it illegal.
You seem to have so much trust on the government lmfao

u don’t know how things work government not help people

Because the way a certain food tastes (good or bad) will tell you whether it is good for you or not. Taste buds evolved for a reason.

Note: The above statement is only true for natural foods. Nowadays we have goyslop that is engineered to taste good but provide no nutrition or benefit.

u don’t know how things work government not help people
You seem to have so much trust on the government lmfao
The government has a financial incentive to reduce the incidence of cancer, diabetes and heart disease. As hospitals receive a good deal of money from the government. And disability leads to lost man hours. This is why the government heavily taxes tobacco and alcohol. And puts gruesome warning labels on cigarette cartons and chew tins. If processing food was truly bad for you, they would do the same.

Here in Ontario (Canada), the government went as far as to make it a law that you had to publish the calorie counts for menu items at fast food restaurants. And people still over-eat calories. Because they are lazy.

Yesterday I ate 60 grams of butter biscuits (300 calories). I literally put the butter biscuits on a plate on a scale and measured it down to the gram. And I was still in a calorie deficit that day. As I'm micro-cutting right now. After eating my girlfriend's cooking over the weekend. Normies are just fucking lazy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Amino acids, micronutrients, protein and saturated fats are satiating

Humans quite literally started to develop smarter brains when we began to eat meat

Toddlers hate vegetables for a reason.

Last edited:
Me reading another “this diet is the best because I say so” post
EA58F0E4 ADE3 4EC4 A942 90E20FB2BDEA

Smartest .org user