Why does every woman think they are the main character?

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
Wherever u look, Instagram, Twitter, tiktok, every girl thinks she deserves chad

“I’m not ugly hehe” “I’m a pretty girl” “I’m not like other girls”

The flaw in their logic is that every female says the same shit and in turn they are nothing more than a hive mind. Seriously how do they think they are ALL not ugly?

Ive seen land whales claim they are not ugly or fat, society is deluding these whores so much and the simps are letting them get away Scott free

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Looks234, one job away and 5 others
Hearthside 'Live Laugh Love' Set of 3 Inspirational Wood Block Signs :  Amazon.ca: Home

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and RichardSpencel
EZAAV6MX0AAVvtd

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and subhuman incel
It’s not a female exclusive thing, more like a narcy trait in general

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
Because they are? Every 4/10 woman has hundreds of simps in her dms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 14867, .👽. and 5 others
They're grown up children

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Women are like lamps or couches — objects that have no meaning attached to them.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, subhuman incel and AlwaysHaveQuestions
It's just because of the endless validation. You'd be acting the same way. I wouldn't let it bother you

• +1
women know they are utterly worhtless without society and manipulating people around them. dont fall for their fake confidence

• +1
Wherever u look, Instagram, Twitter, tiktok, every girl thinks she deserves chad

The flaw in their logic is that every female says the same shit and in turn they are nothing more than a hive mind. Seriously how do they think they are ALL not ugly?

Ive seen land whales claim they are not ugly or fat, society is deluding these whores so much and the simps are letting them get away Scott free

Because they don't have to be interesting or do anything for attention. They don't even have to be hot these days.