Why does everyone bully me here

YabadiDabado

YabadiDabado

Banned
It’s fucking 3:43 am and I can’t sleep thinking of how badly I fucked up my social life in high school. The fact that so many people just walked over me and that I can’t even do anything due to the fact that I’m online schooled because my dumbass parents are libtards who are afraid of corona.

I just wish I acted NT during highschool instead of being a weird creepy faggot that everyone was afraid of. I kept fucking bullying people who actually wanted to be my friend and girls who I might’ve had a chance with and then getting bullied by everyone else. I won’t even have time to fix it because if I’m a senior next year everyone will remember me as that cuck who nobody liked. I just want them to all forget, but even then one year isn’t enough time to make good memories.

fuckkkkk why am I so antisocial? I regret it so much. I wish I had normal fucking relationships instead of acting like a fucking mentally ill psychopath, just yelling at people who were nice to me. People literally wanted be my friend, and this girl who I liked is apparently slowly turning into a slut in my absence. I can’t even insert myself in. I’ll just be the add-on while other people have deep and long relationships. College is too late. Everyone is already a whore and has had a good childhood, while my antisocial brain has just fucking killed my chances of a happy life.

I’ll probably get memed to death in the replies but holy fuck I just need this off my chest. This has been in my head for years and I want someone to just fucking understand.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Fiqh, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
what is bro on about

Ironic
You made a random thread about me…

haha shut up punk or I’ll stuff you in the locker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Luffymaxxing, Manletmachine and 2 others
what is bro on about
Ironic
You made a random thread about me…
haha shut up punk or I’ll stuff you in the locker
JFL. It’s over for you
It’s fucking 3:43 am and I can’t sleep thinking of how badly I fucked up my social life in high school. The fact that so many people just walked over me and that I can’t even do anything due to the fact that I’m online schooled because my dumbass parents are libtards who are afraid of corona.

I just wish I acted NT during highschool instead of being a weird creepy faggot that everyone was afraid of. I kept fucking bullying people who actually wanted to be my friend and girls who I might’ve had a chance with and then getting bullied by everyone else. I won’t even have time to fix it because if I’m a senior next year everyone will remember me as that cuck who nobody liked. I just want them to all forget, but even then one year isn’t enough time to make good memories.

fuckkkkk why am I so antisocial? I regret it so much. I wish I had normal fucking relationships instead of acting like a fucking mentally ill psychopath, just yelling at people who were nice to me. People literally wanted be my friend, and this girl who I liked is apparently slowly turning into a slut in my absence. I can’t even insert myself in. I’ll just be the add-on while other people have deep and long relationships. College is too late. Everyone is already a whore and has had a good childhood, while my antisocial brain has just fucking killed my chances of a happy life.

I’ll probably get memed to death in the replies but holy fuck I just need this off my chest. This has been in my head for years and I want someone to just fucking understand.

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Nick.Harte
I wish I had normal fucking relationships instead of acting like a fucking mentally ill psychopath,
You don’t act like that, though. You’re just a shy ugly cuck, nothing psychotic about you lil guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Because it's the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

Just be confident, bro

Bro. It’s pretty much over for you. For me it’s also over. We were born to lose. Idk what to say but accept it and jerk off everyday.

Damn bro it's brutal I don't know what to tell you

lesson learned next time dont try to larp as dark triad homeboyo

but dont stress out life is just starting, also highschool is overrated af
YA life is when real sheeit happens

Last edited: